SatDreamGr

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,819 times. The last Post () by taha90.

• SatDreamGr 8 image for octagon sf8008 with multiboot support

Use an image with the date 20200408 or later. A new core and drivers have been added to the software, where receivers flash. divided into 4 sections, so you don't need an SD card to use multi-loading.

http://sgcpm.com/satdreamgr-images-8/octagon/sf8008/

• Hello. I installed the new image on multiboot from scratch. By doing a green button with the remote, we delete the plugins that are installed by pressing the Red button. However, here we see that more installed plugins are not among the installed plugins. How can I activate these plugins.

• hi

install plugin MountManager Download it from the attachments

After installation, reboot E2

f537a765625.jpg

Now Démonter all partition SD card ( sda1;sda2;sda3;sda4) as in the picture

03415dac45739dde.jpg

MountManager.tar.gz

• I downloaded this version Satdreamgr-6-sf8008-20200405, I can install it in multibootis version Satdreamgr-6-sf8008-20200405, I can install it in multiboot,

It only has the Octagon folder and usb_update.bin

• looks that you restored settings (and maybe from another image?) , and it tried to download more plugins?

because in your screens, i can see plugins that they are not installed from default (cutlist editor 6.4 , dvd player, dreamexplorer etc...)

also,there are a few other of them, which they are installed , but it does not shows them in "plugins" (green button) ,as "autobackup" , which you can find in menu/setup...

try once to do a total clear installation, and you will see that the most of them will not appear by default (you can download manual most of them if you need them).

• I downloaded this version Satdreamgr-6-sf8008-20200405, I can install it in multibootis version Satdreamgr-6-sf8008-20200405, I can install it in multiboot,

It only has the Octagon folder and usb_update.bin

which way are you trying to install it?

which image are you using in the flash?

and it is known , that even if it says "multiboot" version, it is equal to the old system, and not common finaly to other base images...

by the other side... you can use the above refered SDG8 "20200408 or later" , which uses the new (for sf8008) multiboot. but even for that,for the moment, you can use only this image ( in 4 different partitions). soon all the other teams will upgrade to this multiboot, and will be compatibility between all ...

• hi georgeflu

The problem is caused by images installed on the sd card where PlugIns from other images (sections on MicroSD) appear in a list PlugIns installed

I am installed SDG8 20200408 in flash When rebooting the device

e7c92734d546a8b74c3d02e25.jpg

When entering the list of deleted PlugIns note the image

77d3f43f63fba1311.jpg

After Démonter all partition SD card as in the picture

ca22264a19.jpg

770a791e55123a95862e7.jpg

Now there is no overlap

441752b3fc14a57c150.jpg

• The guys need to put the image of the flash drive as the main one, because these innovations are currently used only by 2 teams (SatDreamGr 8 and PKT-7.1) and one developer Fox Bob in their builds..

ATV 6.4 also released an image with a New multiboot and recovery

you can set it as the main image

I wish you all good luck !!!

• When using new images the sd card is not used

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!