Need some education.

• Hi

Tomorrow I'll get a new Vu+ Zero box but I'm new to this receiver and need some education. Box preloaded with enigma2 and latest Blackhole. Some links to info on how to set it up for cccam or its equivalnet and iptv much appreciated. :hello

Bests

We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - George Orwell :eng:

• hi vu plus zero is enigma 2 . the image u have is BH loaded I think u should play with and check if the image is suitable for u ? or u can change image ?

u will need computer to setup line . u can add plugin emulator via usb or via pc fizella programme .

install this ipk u got everything u need .Please login to see this attachment.

u can watch couple video on youtube how to install ipk on bh image is similar on must image .

thanks

• CCcam and oscam is attached.

To install - ftp the ipk to /tmp folder on the receiver > green button > yellow button > manual install ipk packages.

Find CCcam.cfg in /etc

Find oscam configs in /etc/tuxbox/config

Sample configs attached for both softcams.

Convert c or n lines to readers with this -> Please login to see this link.

Add converted lines to oscam.server.

Start CCcam or oscam via the blue button.

This plugin will convert free or paid iptv to bouquets -> Please login to see this link.

• I recommend you use the usb format plugin in Blackhole to format a memory stick to meoboot.

You find the plugin by pressing blue button then blue button again.

chose Usb Format Wizard and follow the instructions.

When done and stick is mounted use multiboot to upload and install images. You can then test without crashing your Vu+ Zero

After you find your preferd image with skins cams and plugins, just do a full image backup and install image in the flash :)

• Thanks for all the replies, it's going to take me a little to get my head around all this. Think of me as a blank piece of paper. Once I receive the unit I'll conect it scan chanels and investigate all the menus, etc. and then try and figure out what is next. Almost certain I'll be asking you guys some questions.

bests

We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - George Orwell :eng:

• you will as i just got a linux box and im totally lost as well. i got oscam loaded image flashed , satelites scanned in etc but i dont understand how to get the ch to open .... i dont have the right softcam.key