Edision OS mio 4K UHD

There are 139 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,938 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Ihave only some minor problems on pur2 image if you can call them issues this is bonus free plugins

e2iplayer(iptvplayer) wont install or update the things it ask you to install ---some loop question if i press yes it never install same thing question appear over and over solution: i use mpz mediaportal

Filme FNC not working for me ----solution: i use mpz mediaportal

on the other hand always info about update so you not forget and the amazing IMDb info panel ,install most used plugins feature the skin menus (Bluetooth GUI need some updating to match the skin) but as i said minor things i only hope everyone is fair including me of course and we all keep it innovating and alive by donating.

Again thanks Pur2 Team for this amazing image:clap:

• Filme-FNC, OLM-FNC and Plass-FNC are fixed and will be in the img later today.

Yify-FNC is updated yesterday with a lot new features (btw. yify-FNC isn't just 720p torrent player, it has 1080p/h.265/4k torrents as well from various sources).

• by the way even on PurE2 I have the same issue with subs on streams that start OK and than go completely out of sincron.

I have noticed that issue only with Octagon 8008. I do not have that in my Vu Zero 4K, Vu solo SE or Edision OS min plus. Even-though all of them have the same image.

Anybody any idea? I am an advanced user, but not an expert. Maybe drivers?

• Which plugin, which streams, etc, etc...

HLS streams can do that with embedded gstreamer (wrong movie timing, which affect subtitles timing). Install ServiceApp from SystemPlugins and set exteplayer3 as default player.

• Which plugin, which streams, etc, etc...

HLS streams can do that with embedded gstreamer (wrong movie timing, which affect subtitles timing). Install ServiceApp from SystemPlugins and set exteplayer3 as default player.

I mean streams of IPTV obtained here. The issue is not with all the channels, but only with some of them. I do not use any particular plugin to watch IPTV in my decoder. I import the bouquet of IPTV streams and send it to my box through dreamboxedit.

I found ServiceApp from SystemPlugins. In my case of not using any particular plugin, do I need to set exteplayer3 as default player? If yes, how can I do it?

• Service App > Menu > ExtePlayer3

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Some user of Edision OS mio 4K UHD can tell me about its Tuners sensitivity as compare to Vu+ Zero 4k or others ?

Excellent sensitivity and superb blindscan capabilities. Os mio 4K and Nino Pro have excellent satellite tuners and blindscan even resolves Multi-stream channels.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Service App > Menu > ExtePlayer3

installed and activated it as above , however the issue continues.

What I find strange is that I tested on two decoders, Vu+ zero 4K and Edision mio 4K, with the same image: the latest of OpenATV and PurE2.

The Vu zero 4K has no issue, even without installing the service app. What can it be?

• In PurE2, if I use FNC plugins for a film and this issue arises, I press TV button and a bit of > or < to sync it does the trick...

Enjoy!;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Some user of Edision OS mio 4K UHD can tell me about its Tuners sensitivity as compare to Vu+ Zero 4k or others ?

Not about sensitivity but blindscan Blindscan on Thor 0,8W The mio do it in 2,29 min VU+ Solo2 takes over 15 min :-)

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

• Buongiorno,

sono nuovo del sito, vorrei acquistare un os mio 4k e far funzionare la scheda Tivusat e la CCcam.

Ho già un Piccollo e funziona che il software che scarico da ICLTV.

Esiste un modo per poter avere un software funzionante senza dover essere per forza degli smanettoni di linux?

In sostanza quale versione di softwware mi consigliate, se esiste, già pronta per l'uso senza doverla creare io.

Grazie mille e scusate se, sicuramente, avrò chiesto nel posta sbagliato

• zeonbud stream relay: don't work will be great if also runs... but for edision os mio not necesary.. but will be great only for test...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::derpthink:

in tuner turn T2MI RAW Mode to enabled, and it will work...

working fine ... great....

when turner turn t2mi raw mode enable work zeonbud on internal strem relay but zeonbud on normally way dont runs, but its okey...

only was to check t2mi on stream relay mode... now, enable works stream relay, not enable work channels normally fantastic

Hi, mates

I've got a osmio4kplus.

I'd like to know:

1. to watch PVU channels I need to switch off stream relay

(stream_relay_enabled = 0) in ocam_emu config

2. to make multistream working I need to switch on stream relay.

(in tuner turn T2MI RAW Mode)

I can't find in Satdreamgr-6-osmio4kplus image,

in tuner config section an option to switch T2MI RAW Mode.

Is there other way to switch T2MI RAW Mode on/off aside from oscam_emu config file.

• master G

Added the Label New Edision Products
    • Official Post

the remote of Zero reacts faster and gives you an impression like zero is faster but essentially those are the same speed

It still amazes me how many manufacturers neglect the remote control.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!