Dreambox Vu Solo SE with 2 tuners

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 734 times. The last Post () by Andreas67.

• Hi all, :hello

I´m really a newbie with a dreambox, i do have a problem with my VuSolo Se box

I did update to Opengli6.2 then i did install Cccam 2.2.1

I have two tuners in my dreambox, normaly i did record a program and i could watch another channel

but now i record a program, and i switch to another channel, but i got only black screens???

So i can watch now only the channel that i record, could somebody tell me. what could be the problem?

Thanks allready :thumbup:

Andreas

• Yes, i did try allready to change the Cccam221 to other Cccams but no good, i think i remove this "openGli6.2" and put "openGli4" back :rolleyes:

• Official Post

Firts we have to now is it a Dreambox or a Vu+ stb you have? or are we speaking about 2 stb with same problem.

To record and watch tv at same time you must have 2 separat coax cables to both tuners. and then setup tuner A and Tuner B

if you have only one cable hooked up then you have only one tuner avalible and therfor can only record or watch TV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Hi i do have a Vu+ solo se, i do have 2 cables going to my tuners, the tuners are working, i can see that with the signal test both are locked..

this problem began after in did install openGli6.2, before with openGli4 i could record 2 channels, or record 1 channel and watch another channel.

I will make some pictures of it this afternoon, wen i´m home.

This are the settings, don´t know whats wrong, perhaps better to go back to openGli4 again...

8e7ff185ecd06521dbe52648.jpg5706f63b4a5feb37613.jpg1cc6e235e1bf3cd32d95d915.jpgcb12aa9291a13a006f163a.jpg8e7ff185ecd06521dbe52648.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Andreas67 ().

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!