Satlodge 1.0r1 zgemma h9 official

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 909 times. The last Post () by voyger.

• no chance we don't make image for V+ the source should be in git repository to compile make a google search

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• I found only this: https://github.com/budinev?tab=overview&from=2019-02-01&to=2019-02-28

In CinoGriPLiFhd skin I found small errors. It's about source = "session.CurrentService" render = "CiModuleControl overlaps with the source =" session.MSNWeather "indication for the day5. I let it go

• the skin cino fhd mod satlodge it is made specific for satlodge image

if you want to make your own image then you have to do your own skin accordably with your image

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• master G

Added the Label Zgemma Sat-Lodge

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!