Wrong aspect ratio ?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 599 times. The last Post () by bubbs16.

• some channels are perfect how they should be, but there are some channels that im getting in widescreen when i know good and well they are 16:9 ....

Also theres channels that are 16:9 and im getting comercials in 4:3 . .... I have another box that is getting them just FINE so it isnt my tv. IT has to be the vu+ ... I can use webif to stream to laptop and they are also fine on laptop. also if i then plug my Laptop into pc via hdmi they PLAY fin on the tv then.

So why do most work fine, but a few have issues? Again i have other boxes that work flawless on those channels . So i know it isnt the channel

Help Please .... this is driving me nuts

Running OpenAtv 6.2

• no one has seen this issue with a vu box? driver problem maybe? i got a vu+ cause i thougbt it had the best support from what everyone said. now i have one and no one can help ?

Theres no way im the only person with this issue. happens on all images. so it isnt a image issue. got to be a driver update or something ...

• master G

Added the Label LCD & Display Support

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!