We have finally decrypted Sly UK????

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,961 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hey Guys ,, Any news on this guy who made these claims and did anyone on here happen to actaully buy a box off him ??? Hes also just re-uploaded his video to youtube so he is still going ahead with his claims even though he failed to show us live on friday?

• Being told and please dont quote me on this or think i have anything to do with them as i 100% dont they people have received the boxes and they are working but abit glitchy and yes glitches are like old cs also being told you cant access any of the plugins or add any plugin so only good for uk cs

• 100% arrived & 100% working, even clears the 4k channels, some channels are glitchy, but this will be the server setup. not enough cache & servers & local cards, which ever

the box itself is using 0963 caid on mgcamd.

so either in this box there is a chip decrypting icam, or the image on the box is decrypting icam

the server itself is just standard 0963 oscam using the old cards from the old thompson boxes ( my guess, not official )

Please dont think this is bullshit.

Hopefully public when somebody who is clever rips 1 of these boxes apart.

p.s. you cannot get into the box to get the linux pwd, something is running that will wipe the box if you try a linux pwd change. obviously they have done their homework.

• I know when viewing channels with card sharing it can be glitchy .. Hopefully its not too glitchy when viewing the channels as that

Would you be able to post a video of the box working ?

• Official Post

p.s. you cannot get into the box to get the linux pwd, something is running that will wipe the box if you try a linux pwd change. obviously they have done their homework.

Would like to see some pictures of the inside of the box please.

If it clears 4k channels, how is a zgemma h5 playing them ?? That is not a 4k box.

The boot process could be stopped via serial and then it can be looked into.........

• Hey Guys ,, Any news on this guy who made these claims and did anyone on here happen to actaully buy a box off him ??? Hes also just re-uploaded his video to youtube so he is still going ahead with his claims even though he failed to show us live on friday?

Obvious the box can`t clear 4k channels!? In the lower right corner there is some bluring, is this a watermark removal from a IPTV stream?

claiming the box needs 4 Mbit connection to be used is weird, cardsharing is using less than that.

Can anybody that has this box make a wireshark scan of the traffick to/from the box?

I think this box has modified firmware to give the impression that there is a local decryption going on, but infact it just recives IPTV from a external source.

Edited 2 times, last by prilly1 ().

• @prilly1

ESPR10205 is the watermark that has been removed.

Are you shure about that? in the youtube video it seems that the blurring is removed from the video itself but in the 2 other videos he have published where the ESPR is visual, it disapears when the menu from the box goes out. for me it seems that the ESPR is attached to the menu and not to the video itself. i doubt that is what has been removed.

but clearly, when its a watermark removal its safe to say that the source is IPTV and not local decoded satstream,

i have to say it was a nice try to fake local decoded satstream with IPTV stream..

from his site: £450 – Lifetime Sly UK Sub Running HD – SD & Zgemma H5.2s & 6 Months World IPTV is included
    does he actuly say you get IPTV? whats this 6 months World IPTV that is included?

• If someone can plug out the satellite feeds they will clearly know if its iptv or satellite

• I wouldnt really worry about the 4mbit connection thing, Thats there just to make sure there is enough speed for this to work properly, The worrying thing about all of this is becuase the guy who made the claims back out from his live video on twitch for what reason ? Even if this works the guy about said it freezes up every now and again and for the price is it really worth it ? IPTV is just as good if you can get the right provider

• we need an a animated popcorn smiley. :popcorn:

I am sat here imagining lots of geeks going into overdrive and dissecting this box.

Screwdriver... check

Wireshark... check

Url snooper... check

Original github python components. Check

Win merge for file comparison. Check

Infobargenrics.py replaced with original. Check

Telnet going into overdrive. Check

Various skins tried. Check

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• still not seeing any proof here, 1 guy posts that it works (with glitches)..... so far this thread is no different to the one that was closed.

let's give this thread 8 hours more and see if there is good video proving this box does what it supposed to, otherwise closed it and give a warning to whoever wants to talk about this box again will be ban if there is not a valid prove of a working box

• Icam is handled at the server end. It's just an additional pre-processing layer originally for SD channels only.

HD channels had CW's further encrypted uisng CWPK's.

You could gain access to the box, sniff for data etc... but all you would find is the box connects to a server that is providing the decryption data.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!