XC Plugin Lite (old)

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,775 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• Hello Lululla,

with the newest version of XCPlugin Lite (2.9) my VU+ Uno 4K crashes when using the exit button. With the previous version 2.7 this problem didn't exist. Can you please help me? I am using the image Open BlackHole 4.3 and skin plihdfullnight.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Panther-6

• Which server from which list do you mean please?

I never configured any server until now, but never get crash when using exit button to get out of your plugin. Only now with version 2.9...

Which "server" can I configure here?

Can you please help me?

VU+ Uno 4K with VTI 14.0.5 and OpenATV 6.4

Edision OS mini with OpenHDF 6.4

• FIRST OPERATIONS TO BE PERFORMED TO CONFIGURE THE PLUGIN:

MANUAL SETTING OF XML FILE WITH CREDENTIALS (/etc/enigma2/xc/):

1) Open the file in /etc/enigma2/xc/xc_e2_plugin.xml with notepad ++

2) Edit xc_e2_plugin.xml it as shown

pa4HiRO.jpg

3)Save it and put it back in the /etc/enigma2/xc folder

4) open the plugin - menu button - blue button - select your file - then save

5) Use the plugin

• Hello Lululla,

thank you. Must the server be from x tream or can I put any playlist there, like Fluxus TV https://pastebin.com/raw/ZzGTySZE, which works very well with jedimaker plugin? If yes, what username and password must I use? (Fluxus TV has no username and password). And in the menu of the plugin I must write the same data, like server, username and password?

VU+ Uno 4K with VTI 14.0.5 and OpenATV 6.4

Edision OS mini with OpenHDF 6.4

• Save this raw pastebin to the file paste in.m3u and put to your movie folder configured in plugin Xc menu config

Eh.

Media/hdd/movie

Open plugin and select m3u loader

Open this file or play or convert to tv bouquet

Regards

• Lululla

Closed the thread.
  • Lululla

Changed the title of the thread from “XC Plugin Lite” to “XC Plugin Lite (old)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!