Working Ncam PowerVu Biss Config

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 9,953 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• Hi every body....

The attached file is my Ncam Config (Based on Levi45) that I'm using through Ncam 7.1.

It's perfect to put Clines, open AFN channels and watching channels that use Biss code.

I have put 6 CCCam reader on ncam.server file, after inserting your Clines into ncam.server, it's so better to delete extra cccam readers.

Please replace the softcam.key files on it as you wish.

Note: This config is the best config for every one that want to use Ncam..... Specially Iranian People (You won't have any problem to see your national channels that use Biss codes.).....

The all work you have to do...

1- If you are using Cline.... You have to put your server, port, user & pass on the ncam.server file.

2- Save the file.

3- Put all files (That you have downloaded) to the receiver...... etc/tuxbox/config

4- restart your receiver.

5- enjoy.

Note:

If you want to see AFN channels..... it's better for you to use Levi45 key updater.

Every time you use it, it will download the latest softcam.key files that contains latest keys such as AFN keys.

after downloading, the receiver will restart.

Then go to AFN channels, start Ncam and waite for about 2 minute, and try to change a channel once.

Ncam will find the the code from softcam.key and will open the channel.

• The CCcam.cfg file link is not shown in webIF of my newly updated Ncam 11. when i manually add lines in cccam.cfg the lines are running but whenever i make to add new files i use filezilla. why i not add lines throw webif interface.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!