OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo

There are 169 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,738 times. The last Post () by sergio60.

• OSCAM 11441, cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

To update OSCAM:

1 - You should have already an OSCAM APK installed

2 - Access the box via FTP/SFTP

3 - Go to /var/bin

4 - Replace OSCAM file with this one, renaming this one to OSCAM and give it full permitions (777)

5 - Restart OSCAM on the box

That´s it

• I am happy to use your latest Oscam 11.486 on Amiko A5 Combo on Android 7.1.

It work fine normally but sometime it delete the file /sdcardin/media/0/plugin/var/tuxbox/config/oscam.server replacing with another one or modify them inside the file /sdcardin/media/0/plugin/var/tuxbox/config/oscam.server the following row:

rsakey = A92........B5

In the modified file it write key instead of rsakey. Conseguently I have to put manually using FTP and Filezilla a new version of file oscam.server to continue to see TIVUSAT on HotBird 13°E using a physical TIVUSAT SmartCard Gold HD.

After I have to reboot Oscam using a PC and the address http://ip_address_of_Amiko_A5:8888/shutdown.html

Even if I try to protect the right version of /sdcardin/media/0/plugin/var/tuxbox/config/Oscam.server with file permission 400(-r--------) or 444 (-r--r--r--) it modify again and again that file.

Every time I use the RCU (Remote Control Unit) to restart the Oscam App some other than me overwrite that file deleting the row with

rsakey = A92........B5

and put them a row that contain

key = ....

instead rsakey.

Do you know this bug? How we can resolve this "strange" behaviour?

• Hello motelodico72

I never had a problem with the oscam.server file, my settings are always the same, but I don´t have a physical card, so I cannot test it, anyway you could always have a copy of the correct oscam.server file and when it happens you just have to copy it over the original one.

Best regards

• yes, I have a copy or my working oscam.server file but it is not easy for my wife to do it if happens every day randomly and I am not in the home. Please test yourself including rsakey in the [reader] and protocol=internal. Restart the Oscam using RCU Remote Control Unit and are if your file oscam.server has been modified or rewritten. Not needed a physical card to do it.

• yes, I have a copy or my working Oscam.server file but it is not easy for my wife to do it if happens every day randomly and I am not in the home. Please test yourself including rsakey in the [reader] and protocol=internal. Restart the Oscam using RCU Remote Control Unit and are if your file Oscam.server has been modified or rewritten. Not needed a physical card to do it.

What are your oscam.server [reader] lines?

Best regards

• Hello psxchips

thank you in advance for your patience and please apologize me for my poor English.

I try to repeat again what's happen on my Amiko A5 combo 4k with Android 7.1 and Oscam.

Yesterday night Oscam was working fine on Tivusat and italian channel.

This night I power off completely the Amiko A5.

Few minutes ago I turn On the STB Amiko A5.

Without Internet connected the STB Amiko A5 has not set automatically the right datetime (it is the same if I decide to get datetime via DVB: not work). It show the year 2015, but this is another bug not depending on Oscam.

It start, but it show "Strapazzate" in italian codified channel, that is a poor translation of "Scrambled".

It means that some process, other than me, has again replaced the file oscam.server with a new version that not work.

This is the modified version for oscam.server (that not work because not contain the rsakey row):

[hide]

[/hide]

If in the modified version I replace again the row that contains key = (somewhat) with

rsakey = (proper rsakey)

it will work until next restart of OSCAM app using RCU (whenever) or next reboot from Power OFF state (randomly, not always).

After that I modify manually the oscam.server and I restart Oscam using a PC in the same LAN network and a web interface, it work again:

[hide]

[/hide]

If you can please check yourself please use my reader and make a restart with remote control unit (RCU) and see if the oscam.server file will be modified or not in the row that contain rsakey.

As you can see, that row disappear using a manual restart with remote control unit (whenever), or some time when we turn STB Power OFF and than ON (randomly, not always).

Rarely it happens also when we change the channel on RCU, without restart intentionally Oscam.

Some other people in this community that are using Amiko A5 combo or Amiko A4 combo and a rsakey could check and tell us what's happen in his STB Amiko A5 Combo 4k?

Best regards.

• That never happened to me, it seems that your oscam.server file is being replaced somehow, as it says in the begining of the oscam.server file ans i quote "# oscam.server generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.20_svn SVN r11486".

Ii would try to reset the box and configure everything from scratch and see if it helps. I´ll put the APK i used, in the reply to the next post, so that you can try with that.

Best Regards

• Hi,

I do not have an oscam already installed.

How do I install attached oscam file?

Thank you for help

You have to put the extracted attached file in a FAT32 formated microSD card or usb pen on the box, go to File Explorer in the box (Home/File List) and install the APK.

You can try using this one...

Best Regards

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!