NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 435 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 109,140 times. The last Post () by rselturk.

• i have tried to install images on the qviart dual but it does not seem to work for me.

When i install it comes up with errors. I had not seen anyone else say they had got it working yet so maybe this is why.

There is no model qviart dual on supported neoboot list

list as attached

- Supported Tuners STABLE NEOBOOT

- Tuners tested unstable NEOBOOT

- Tuners not tested unstable beta NEOBOOT

• Hi @acypaczom

I have installed openatv 6.4 in slot one and that uses python 2.7. I have reinstalled the neoboot and tried to use the files i sent to imagesupload previously. I believe there are some failures as the screen grabs below. Show. I have managed to get further using the download option but each team only seems to be showing vu+ models. i do infact own a solo4k which i can try neoboot on but i was just playing with my dual to try and get it to work. Any suggestions.

• Ok tried that,

opkg install bash

The reply i got was.

root@dual:~# opkg install bash

Package bash (5.0-r0) installed in root is up to date.

Any further ideas. I will have to leave it this evening. The mrs is now watching tv :zany face:

• Hi friends

I read all carefully. I would like to try installing into dm8000 that result not tested again.

Actually have PLI 8.3 in flash

Should someone suggest wich neoboot version to intall? Where should be download

Many Thanks

• Hi friends

I read all carefully. I would like to try installing into dm8000 that result not tested again.

Actually have PLI 8.3 in flash

Should someone suggest wich neoboot version to intall? Where should be download

Many Thanks

Last official version is 9.70

it paid plugin give you opportunity to install few image only for test ... for full version (VIP) you must contact the developer

installation by telnet code as mentioned from developer

Code
    opkg update
    Code
    opkg install curl
    Code
    curl -kLs https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gutosie/neoboot/master/iNB.sh|sh

for your knowledge "Tuners not tested unstable beta NEOBOOT"

• Hi Bico thanks very much

I'll try your suggestion

Quuestion is: how do I contact the developer?

Cheers

• how do I contact the developer?

after installing Neoboot press Info (blue button)

The developer e-mal will displayed

I installed Neoboot as per your suggestion but good result.

After installation I tried to fulfill requirements but nothing. Always ascking to address to an HD or pen formatted in ext 3 or 4. I have all formatted in ext4. Closing installation stb crash. No possibilty lo install again PLI 8.3. Had success only installing 9.0.

Will try again into future.

Thanks

• NeoBOOT kurulacak diskin biçimlendirilmesi Kumandadan kontrol edilebilir:Biçimlendirme MAVI (Mavi) atanmıştır. Sağ-Sol tuşları ile seçim yapınız:

- hdd

- sda1

-USB

Hangi seçenek te karar verirseniz üzerinde OK.Sonra da SARI (Gelb)tuşla atamasını yapıp ROT (Kırmızı) tuşla çıkış yapıp restartGUI yapınız.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!