PurE2 general flashing/setup tutorial...

There are 49 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,290 times. The last Post () by brontolo58.

• If you successfully flash the latest PurE2 recovery image (partition 1) and after that you can flash other images into other partitions (2 - 4) - where is the problem?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi Gorski,all I want to now is is ,is it ok to keep the latest pure2 recovery image on my edision mio 4k box that can be updated online or even reflashed with another pure2 recovery image if needed without causing any problems as it is the only way to have a pure2 image on my box and i do not want any other images and I am just happy with pure2.Thanks.

• Look, you only need to use recovery image if there is

-an update to those files

-problem with aligning images.

Recovery image will repartition the flash, it will erase everything on it and you must start from scratch.
    It is used very rarely and sparingly, if one really must do it...

In all other cases one just flashes an image into a partition, either by

-flashing via a USB stick or

-flash online, directly from the net (you need USB stick or HDD/SSD attached to the box, then).

This is easy and better, as you have 4 partitions to play with. Just flash another version of PurE2 into the next partition.

When you know all is functioning well, you can delete the older image, from within PurE2.

Read more about it here: Flash your Zgemma H7x using RECOVERY and/or USB files

H7S MultiBoot "How To" - installing multiple images in H7S's internal flash!

Different box but the principle is the same....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• When you get to Plugins press MENU, then go to Languages and choose them, tick it, so they appear in Plugins.

Restart your F500HD and go back to Plugins, they should be there...

• When you get to Plugins press MENU, then go to Languages and choose them, tick it, so they appear in Plugins.

Restart your F500HD and go back to Plugins, they should be there...

The procedure is the same as in any other image

• Greetings all,

I have installed Pure2 on Zgemma H9S and I was wondering whether Pure2 would also work on my Technomate NANOSE M2 PLUS. It is currently running OpenVix but the Pure2 interface is much nicer and works better, I think (or may be because I have been using OpenVix for the last 2 years and need a change).

Thanks

http://www.pur-e2.club/OU/imag…x.php?dir=6.5/technomate/ - but I only see the model "3" so far...

i installed pure2 last week on my old amiko alien 2 box and must say its the best image i have seen in years .It was very easy to install everything literally flew in .I have used the image now for a week without problem. MY box is old and slow so i did a little reading and tried installing flash extender using a usb stick.

installation went ok.but lost communication with the remote . Since installing flash extender the buttons on the box itself are responding much faster.

Can anyone please suggest how to get remote working. I can use openwif ok.

any help appreciated

In Alien 1/2 section and in ARTICLES, you will find a thread of mine, re. E2 Manager for Alien 1/2. Now, that is one cool tool by @Vasiliks. Pity other older and/or weaker boxes do not have it! Warmly recommended!

More detailed help in our section, guys: PurE2 Image Team

• Hi gorski,

I have a Vu+ UNO 4 K SE, and I want to know if u have experience also with this type of box on Open Atv 6.4?

When I play PiP on my receiver, one of the pip channels is freezing after 1 minute.

At this moment my dish receiver is demolished, so I use my box with iptv .

Is there a way that I can use the pip in your knowledge?

Thank you.

:80:

• I have installed Smartcam in zgemma H92S pure2 image, smartcam is not working, it shows unknown instead of connected on OpenWebif page, kindly guide me accordingly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!