Which prismcube ruby firmware do you recommend for boxing

• Good friends.

I have a ruby prismcube but xbmc is already outdated nothing works.

What firmware do you recommend for boxing ?

I also wanted to put iptv in it.

I have BH installed 2.1.11 and oscam 1.20 r9572. Is this the best BH and oscam version ?

Thank you

Help!!

Please

• Is this the best BH

It was the last release of black hole image.

What firmware do you recommend for boxing ?

Development has stopped for this receiver. Probably best sticking with the firmware you have.

Its not possible to update xbmc to kodi. Use Please login to see this link. or Please login to see this link. instead.

Please login to see this picture.

• It's XBMC4STB project - once so promising and then they botched it big time...

It was trying to put XBMC GUI on top of the Linux kernel, in other words.

Similar to E2 GUI on top of the Linux kernel but messed up...

There were 2 XBMCs in there and oych... Silly!

Such a shame!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

Please login to see this link.

• Here, my video, when they presented it:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"