PurE2 flashing and update problems...

• We migrated to a new server and have some issues we have to address re. flashing/SW update and download/installation of plugins, CamDs, tools etc. from MENU > Plugins > green button (download plugins)...

Hopefully I will be back shortly with some good news...

Sorry about this...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

Please login to see this link.

• Fixed, I am told...

Code
    1. http://pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=6.2/airdigital/

Let's see.... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Hmmm, still not 100% but working on it...

Could be a few things, partitioning etc.

Online flashing was OK, it seems...

But USB flashing went sideways...

Will let you know when...

• :GMlinuxsat1:

Now, how's this for service: a PurE2 image over the whole H7 flash, i.e. 4GB of space is being prepared (rather than 4 separate partitions with Multiboot) - so one feels at ease:laugh1: with tons of plugins, skins and whatever else one wants to have in there... ;) I already tested the first version - but not yet perfect, so...

You'll most likely have a non-Multiboot image, with a single partition and tons of space to play with... thanx to Master Delfi of PurE2! ;):thumbup:

In the meantime, we figured out who messed up the partitioning and how it spread across OE-A images, even to PurE2 etc. Fear not, though, it's not only fixed but - as above - on the road to Satellite Heaven! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

Here is the fixed usual Zgemma H7 image with plenty of space and Multiboot "natively":

pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=6.2/airdigital/&file=zgemmah7-PurE2-6.2-20181207_usb.zip

All working just fine!:thumbup:

• I just updated my H9.2H, so it seems OK...

Just checked:

Code
    1. http://pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=6.2/airdigital/

All cool... :thumbup:

• Chromium, Opera, FIrefox?

• Hi Please login to see this link. when PurE2 team will make (Button Setup) or (HotKey) as default menu setup because downloading multi-quick button plugin and setup it up is hard and difficult for beginner

• That is why it IS included in the PurE2 as default!!! :)

MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > KEYBOARD/RC > see attached... :laugh1:

Please login to see this attachment.

What more do you want?

And no, it is NOT difficult... Really, you choose a button and choose a function... That's it...

(And you have many more settings to choose what your RC buttons will do for you, too many to mention - you will have to search a bit and have fun...)

• first thank you. second other open-source images button setup usually is like this

MENU > SETUP > USER INTERFACE> BUTTON SETUP

and I don't think anyone will be look for them in keyboard section

and third by difficult meant for downloading multiquick button plugin and setup it

• You're welcome! :)

Usually? C'mon, what is this - lazy-bum convention?:laugh1: You asked for help, you got it, even though it's seriously simple... so, stop complaining...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

It's not a keyboard but Keyboard/RC section! OK? A small difference. Pay attention next time...:P

This: "I don't think anyone will be look for them in keyboard section" is wrong, you know... Most of us can learn. So, you see a solution, learn and change a neural path, i.e. remember it next time...;):rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

Difficult to go to Plugins and download a plugin? Boy, you had a sheltered life...:laugh1: But OK, at least you've got us to shield you even more...:welcome41:

The post was edited 2 times, last by gorski ().

• Just checked and all updates on all my boxes are fine! :)

ET10K, H9.2H, H9.2S, H9T i H7S - OK!