NC+ Conax

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,256 times. The last Post () by Raveland.

• My seca card has given up and there are no replacements. I am getting a Conax card which comes with a cam. I don't know whether I need the cam but more importantly am I going to be able to share the card internally between a VU zero 4K and an old style VU Uno?

• Conax cards are not hardware paired so your card will operate just fine in the internal readers on both of your vu+ boxes so cardsharing will be possible.

The other member is referring to NC+ caid 1884 which has merlin security ( cak7 ) //something you do not need to worry about.

You will however require the rsa key for your conax NC+ card if you want to use it with 3rd party software like oscam..ensure your supplier sends this to you.

The supplied cam is also a great tool to have with your card incase of any missed tier or other card updates.

• That is great news. However I have just opened the box and the card clearly states Nagra not Conax. So I am going to have to return it and think again.

For today if you want to have new contact in nC+ you will received only paired card.

There are 2 options:

1. New Nagra card

2. Old receiver paired with card but in Conax system and with this there is an option to do something with it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!