No portal option in servers setting on mag 250

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,961 times. The last Post () by TonyHotspur.

• Hi I’ve a mag 250 box which came from an IPTV service provider and they are no longer around, I have a new IPTV provider and want to add a new portal url but there is no option in the server settings to add or change a portal, please help, ?

• Hi, you can get it back by flashing official firmware from Infomir resources. Go to soft.infomir.com -> MAG 250 -> release -> 0.2.18r23 and download "Bootstrap" and imageupdate.

Prepare usb stick (FAT32, 8 GB or less) and make "mag250" directory under root of stick. Put both files to "mag250". Connect prepared stick to rear socket of STB.

Run STB in bootloader menu (hold MENU button when STB boots until blue screen with menu shows). Go to Upgrade Tools -> USB & Bootstrap. Flashing software will do and new firmware boots automatically. There should be "Portals" option.

Wysłane z mojego LG-M250 przy użyciu Tapatalka

• I have the same issue with a Mag250 and have done what you suggest above but after rebooting and managed to uupdate the box with the latest software release i still do not have the portal options under the server tab

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!