Freesat GTMedia GTC box Oscam-emu OSEbuild.sh script

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,318 times. The last Post () by Blink44.

• New build!

Thank you for this build nozorrog!

I am trying to get oscam working on another box and this one semi-works. Dvbapi has a problem running on this box because there is no boxtype equivalent and it gives a dvbapi error no matter which boxtype or pmt I use. I Need to change Module dvbapi.c and .h for this box and rebuild it. I have tried to build oscam many times but yours is closer than I have ever come to making a working one for this box. If I could at least build it like this one, I could then modify to get it to work. Could you help and let me know how you built this one? I think my toolchains are good but the flags may be incorrect.

• Trying to get it to run on a Freesat/GTMedia GTC box. They modified the dvbapi.c & .h files in order to have the amlogic box listed in the box type menu and use the proper dvb settings. I think I can make the modifications if I can figure out how to make the oscam like you did. It runs android 6.0 (23) with the same S905D processor.

Could you PM me the settings you used? Or post the OSEbuild.sh file you used?

Like I said, I think my flag settings are incorrect but I'm not sure. They embedded the oscam into the img and haven't updated it since version 11392 !!!!!! They have come out with several img upgrades but have never updated the oscam. I can rebuild the img file but need a good oscam file. Then I will probably make it into an apk like OSTool.

Edited 3 times, last by RandyUs ().

• I see there is a big difference in the OSEbuild.sh script between OSEbuild and OSEbuild-old. I have been using the newer version and will now try the -old version and test your -ssl build.

Thanks for all of your help.

Update: The osebuild-old script works great. :thumbup:

Still have the dvbapi error but that is another issue. Thanks again for taking the time to help!

Edited once, last by RandyUs ().

• Trying to get it to run on a Freesat/GTMedia GTC box. They modified the dvbapi.c & .h files in order to have the amlogic box listed in the box type menu and use the proper dvb settings. I think I can make the modifications if I can figure out how to make the oscam like you did. It runs android 6.0 (23) with the same S905D processor.

Could you PM me the settings you used? Or post the OSEbuild.sh file you used?

Like I said, I think my flag settings are incorrect but I'm not sure. They embedded the oscam into the img and haven't updated it since version 11392 !!!!!! They have come out with several img upgrades but have never updated the oscam. I can rebuild the img file but need a good oscam file. Then I will probably make it into an apk like OSTool.

Hi

I have the same box with firm 39 as you did to update oscam, and that will work oscam

I see that you managed to install new oscam and that it works in the box

how did you do it or what steps did you use

I have firm 39 ,, oscam 11438 emu 775

but I would like oscam 11441 emu 780

you used the oscam of AMIKO 5

I would have to return a firm 32 ??

• Hi RandyUs, did you made GTC work with Oscam and powervu?
    It work for me but it has so many issues

• witam wszystkich użytkowników Gtmedia Gtc ,czy ktoś mam najnowszego oscam i jak go wgrać z góry dziękuję pozdrawiam wszystkich

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!