Cloud I Box II no Plus

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,099 times. The last Post () by TurboPirate.

• Hello gang, trying to make this STB work with OSCAM emu for the same Sats I am trying with the MEELO, I get the same results and elso some errors on the OSCAM web interface like skip duplicate lines......I am not using the image it came with OpenPLI 4 I am using OpenPLI 6.2 rc.....this Cloud I Box II doesn't have the Plus in the name, Just Cloud I Box II.

I inatalled the latest ipk 11440 and like I mentioned on the MEELO+one PRO only Tandberg channels from 58w work, BI$$ from 30w work, PV channels from 30w work but nothing else from 58, 40.5 and 91w work.....I have being reading github, thia forum and every where on the web and I can't make this work.....please some help I can provide oscam config and any other info you might need to help. Thanks in advance TurboPirate

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Hello gang, is it ok if I can upload the log of the oscam web interface? I get message found after I changed extended api from 2 to 0.....before that I was getting an error

(dvbapi) ERROR: ioctl(CA_SET_DESCR): Invalid argument

Now I don't get that error..........TP

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Hello gang, using image OpenATV 6.2 ipk oscam 111472 but no luck..................................using same SoftCam the Meelo uses and works but the Cloud I Box doesn't want to work..........................................Stream Relay needed with this model?

• Also is it possible to install kodi on this STB? Or just IPTV M3U list? Any help? I also need to know if this STB is Enigma 1......Thanks in advance TP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!