add to oscam config for powervu

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,387 times. The last Post () by lacierva.

• you do not need stream relay in solo2...

ahh ok,

could one of you you clever powervu memberspost a oscam config for this please, then i can play around with it, thanks for the replys so far, i never really got around to powervu, but with time on my hands for xmass would like to try to get it working merry christmas all

• which version of oscam emu are you using? (i suppose that you are sure that you are using oscam-emu and not simple oscam).

than you just have to add a softcam.key file in the right directory (depends your image)

and maybe you have to do a few settings by oscam webif (set "stream relay" to off and try to change "API for extended CWs" and find the right one for your receiver)

• which version of oscam emu are you using? (i suppose that you are sure that you are using oscam-emu and not simple oscam).

than you just have to add a softcam.key file in the right directory (depends your image)

and maybe you have to do a few settings by oscam webif (set "stream relay" to off and try to change "API for extended CWs" and find the right one for your receiver)

georgeflu i am using a rather old oscamymod 1856 as i use it for biss encryptions on 27w , it has a key file but its not oscam-emu

georgeflu i am using a rather old oscamymod 1856 as i use it for biss encryptions on 27w , it has a key file but its not oscam-emu

oscamymod is an old one and can't decrypt powervu...

oscamymod is an old one and can't decrypt powervu...

ahh i see,

thanks for your responses m8

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!