Suggest an enigma2 box for iptv and freeview channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,702 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• Hi all

I’m looking for an enigma 2 box that will allow me to have freeview channels, run iptv smoothly and have the ability to record at same time.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

• Well it all depends on your budget pal.

I presume you have a satellite dish. Or do you have cable?

All enigma2 boxes will play freesat channels.

All enigma2 boxes allow you to record the channel your watching. If you want to watch one program while recording another, you need at least a dual tuner.

As for IPTV even older boxes will play IPTV, obviously the more newer and powerful ones with dual and quad core will handle it better.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi all

I’m looking for an enigma 2 box that will allow me to have freeview channels, run iptv smoothly and have the ability to record at same time.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Really depends on your budget. The Octagon SF8008 have Satellite and Terrestrial tuners for both Freeview HD and Freesat HD. Also has a stalker plugin that make IPTV setup pretty easy: https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/octagon-sf8008

You'll be able to watch and record across both Freesat and Freeview tuners. If you want to record more on either tuner then we'll need to recommend something different, all really depends on your needs.

We have a Ticket system if you'd like to open a pre-sales ticket: https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/support/

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!