wanted img for solo 2 (27.5w)

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 722 times. The last Post () by radicaldoc.

• can someone sell me an img for solo 2 set up for 27.5w i am not able to do it i dont have the skills nor the brains..(pensioner not too bright LOL) willing to pay thank you:xmas2:

hello again doc,

its much more easy now to set up 27w, just load the latest open pli image and oscam emu from the internal feeds and we can take it from there, ok

• can someone sell me an img for solo 2 set up for 27.5w i am not able to do it i dont have the skills nor the brains..(pensioner not too bright LOL) willing to pay thank you:xmas2:

hello again doc,

its much more easy now to set up 27w, just load the latest open pli image and oscam emu from the internal feeds and we can take it from there, ok

Hi bud long time...

thanks i can do that ok it's getting all prgrams available to work i have finally got channel 5 working but film 4 +1 i cannot do to save my life.. so it is the channel list i am having problems with i have forgot what you call it.. (thats my problem memory gone)

LOL i cant even get this post to let me know if there are repies...... :(

• doc

4f80:0cfdace7:1000:0001:22:0

film4+1

p:channel 4,c:001d4d,c:011d4e,c:031d4d,c:050001,c:091d510101,c:121d4e,c:2600,f:4

now if you already have this in your lamdb then probably the key is missing in key file, but check this first i have it working on my solo2 so i know its correct

• thanks but i have tried many times but will give it another go thanks for your help although i have now forgoten how to fine the file and do it so i will need to read somewhere i know i use notepad ++ can't rermember anything belive me it's terrible when i used to do all sorts not now LOL my wife hates it....thanks

this is my lamdb any good??

lamedb.rar

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!