dreambox 800hd, 500 hd i

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 507 times. The last Post () by hasanze.

• Postovani prijatelji imam jedan problem,ne mogu se spojiti sa ovim resiverima nikako sa laptopom ni total com, ni file zilom niti mogu imidz ubaciti preko brovsera, jednostavno nema konekcije ni jedan program cak ni lista kanala ne ide 66 godina mi je i slab sam u tom podrucju napominjem do nedavno sam ubacivao imidz sa brovserom sad nece, mislio sam da je dream 800 u kvaru pa sam kupio dreambox 500hd ali sve isto.hvala

• Dear friends I have one problem, I can not connect to these receivers with no laptop or total com, no file zilo nor can imidz insert over browers, simply there is no connection any program even the channel list does not go 66 years old and I'm weak in I have noticed that area until recently I have inserted the imidz with the broser now, I thought that the dream 800 was defect so I bought the dreambox 500hd but all the same. Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!