Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

• Instead of having a support thread for each skin, I am only now going to have 1 skin support thread. Other threads will soon be deleted.

Use this thread to post any question, bugs, feedback for any of my skins.

I will need to know.

Satellite Box

Which exact skin and whether the 720 or 1080 version.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thanks KiddaC This SlyQ 1080 skin is my all time favorite and i did download as NR 1 :)

Its my best Christmas Gift so thanks an have a Merry Christmas my friend

Please login to see this attachment. Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.

• my new slyk q skin is only available via this forum at the moment. Its is not available to download via plugins menu on your box. Other versions of this sky q style skin are available. Which skin are you actually using.

No skins comes with picons. You need download and source your own picons. Their is a section on linuxsat for picons i also have my own full picon set of 28.2e picons in my skin section on here

Please login to see this link.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KiddaC ().

• Hi mate I've been trying to change the q-epg.xml. I'm trying to change EntryForegroundColor="#eeeeee" to skygold but getting a crash when I press epg button.

I've done it on q - channel - selection.xml and that's working fine.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

10:10:39.5713 { D } skin.SkinError: {slyk-q-1080/skin.xml}: color 'skygold' must be #aarrggbb or valid named color. Please contact the skin's author!

• Named Colours have to be defined in skin.xml i.e. skygold and the hex value used. I presume i have deleted the colour skygold as its not used anywhere. Just use an online colour picker to find a deep yellow hex value.

My old skygold hex value is: #f2d320

The post was edited 2 times, last by KiddaC ().

• Just trying Slyk Q 1080 but it wouldn't install due to the .py files from slyk1hd 1080.

I then tried opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk but it was saying it matches version already installed but it wasn't showing in remove plugins so I had to use opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080

This then allowed me to force override ipk

• Unfortunately that is a global template I use that is used on all screens.

You would have to edit many things on that page just to move that column over.

Not worth the hassle.

Plus that is exactly how sky q have it now. So just copying the original

• 3rd party plugins are nothing to do with my skin.

Its up to the plugin author to amend their code to work on 1080 boxes.

• Just noticed when I was posting screenshots in my gallery that one of the channel values is misplaced on the vertical epg. (not that anyone probably uses that crappy epg)

I will add that to the next upload. Anyone else got anything to report other than python components clashing with my other new skins in Vix (there's a shock). But not to bothered about VIX builds anymore.

SlykQ 1080 - Everything working great on ViX here :thumbup: Admittedly I extracted the ipk and didn't overwrite any of the python components that I'd previously used for Slyk 1080 R19. Really good job, looks fantastic! Thanks KiddaC

• Would it be possible to add section names on the side so it highlights what section we are on

• And this....

isn't possible with the current elements in this screen. The elements just dont exist to do it.

We have a mod to do this horizontally (epg tabs). But no mod exists to have a vertical list.

The python element that has been modded for the horizontal tabs is very complicated code. (it's already broke again on openvix).

I have no plans at the moment to even try and write code to do this.

• Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

Hi Bud, merry xmas, love the new skin. However I cannot work out how to get the EPG Selection screen to look the same, mine is formatted into columns rather than fluid to the channel name length. Also another question I have, is there a easy fix for switching back to 720p for dreamplex skin when started as it shrinks into the corner without a 1080p skin?

Thanks, see screenshots comparing mine to yours.

Running ATV 6.2

Zgemma H2s

• its easy when you know how :)

Press menu on channel select... settings...show columns... disable

The post was edited 3 times, last by KiddaC ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Skins and Plugins. slyk-1-hd, v-skin-hd, slyk-q-hd, slyk onyx enigma2 skins and Jedi Maker Xtream.