Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,427 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 141,933 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Instead of having a support thread for each skin, I am only now going to have 1 skin support thread. Other threads will soon be deleted.

Use this thread to post any question, bugs, feedback for any of my skins.

I will need to know.

Satellite Box

Which exact skin and whether the 720 or 1080 version.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Thanks KiddaC This SlyQ 1080 skin is my all time favorite and i did download as NR 1 :)

Its my best Christmas Gift so thanks an have a Merry Christmas my friend

b66c4408b964f3de3e471676.jpg 6a9fb5458621090574c143a45.jpg

7c479973ab0902.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• my new slyk q skin is only available via this forum at the moment. Its is not available to download via plugins menu on your box. Other versions of this sky q style skin are available. Which skin are you actually using.

No skins comes with picons. You need download and source your own picons. Their is a section on linuxsat for picons i also have my own full picon set of 28.2e picons in my skin section on here

KiddaC Picons

Edited once, last by KiddaC ().

• Hi mate I've been trying to change the q-epg.xml. I'm trying to change EntryForegroundColor="#eeeeee" to skygold but getting a crash when I press epg button.

I've done it on q - channel - selection.xml and that's working fine.

e9528e9dd5ee99.png96dd8d505fc8581e6329b19.png

10:10:39.5713 { D } skin.SkinError: {slyk-q-1080/skin.xml}: color 'skygold' must be #aarrggbb or valid named color. Please contact the skin's author!

• Named Colours have to be defined in skin.xml i.e. skygold and the hex value used. I presume i have deleted the colour skygold as its not used anywhere. Just use an online colour picker to find a deep yellow hex value.

My old skygold hex value is: #f2d320

Edited 2 times, last by KiddaC ().

• Just noticed when I was posting screenshots in my gallery that one of the channel values is misplaced on the vertical epg. (not that anyone probably uses that crappy epg)

I will add that to the next upload. Anyone else got anything to report other than python components clashing with my other new skins in Vix (there's a shock). But not to bothered about VIX builds anymore.

SlykQ 1080 - Everything working great on ViX here :thumbup: Admittedly I extracted the ipk and didn't overwrite any of the python components that I'd previously used for Slyk 1080 R19. Really good job, looks fantastic! Thanks KiddaC

• And this....

0d8954a8.png

isn't possible with the current elements in this screen. The elements just dont exist to do it.

We have a mod to do this horizontally (epg tabs). But no mod exists to have a vertical list.

The python element that has been modded for the horizontal tabs is very complicated code. (it's already broke again on openvix).

I have no plans at the moment to even try and write code to do this.

• 7ec44.jpg536d640babdb.png6057887084.jpg

Hi Bud, merry xmas, love the new skin. However I cannot work out how to get the EPG Selection screen to look the same, mine is formatted into columns rather than fluid to the channel name length. Also another question I have, is there a easy fix for switching back to 720p for dreamplex skin when started as it shrinks into the corner without a 1080p skin?

Thanks, see screenshots comparing mine to yours.

Running ATV 6.2

Zgemma H2s

• I'm using Chabs slyk HD skin I've downloaded youres to I've been told I have to rename the picons or something to the Chanel or something along them lines I don't understand to be honest any help welcome ther is so.e picons buy more missing than working epg etc is fine

Chabs Sky New HD skin is a totally different skin. I offer no support for any of Chab's skins. Please contact chababu (chabs on techkings forum), regarding any issues with his skins.

General Picon support for my skins.

Download a picon set of your choice.

All the pngs go in your picon folder on your external media. i.e /media/hdd/picon/

There are 2 types of picons.

SNP - Service name picons - which are named the same as the channel names. i.e bbc1.png

SRP - Service reference picons - which are based on the the service reference such as 1_0_19_1007_7D2_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png

Picons were originally based on satellite or cable channel names/references.

If using IPTV then unfortunately picons do not just work. (Unless you are using UK 28.2e picons and my jedi xtream maker - which tries to rename the IPTV channels in the background to be the same as sat/cable references. This is experimental though and might now always work)

If using IPTV you have to manually assign picons to the channels. One program to do this is E-Channelizer. Google it. Download it. Read the tutorials.

Questions regarding picons are a general question. These threads are for support directly related to my skins.

Please start your own new thread in the general skins section if you wan't people to offer more advice on picons and their setup.

Enigma2 Skins

Thank you.

Edited 4 times, last by KiddaC ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!