Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,430 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 144,146 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Official Post

probably has been covered but I've set up one of my boxes perfectly with r19 now.. can I copy all settings to another box? I imagine its all just an XML file?

To be sure you get all modded files you must first install skin with IPK installer then you can copy over skin folder from one box to the other if they use same image

• Hi

I installed enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-toppicks_3.03_20181223_all.ipk

but Ive seen the same image on the menu screen now for the last week so i dont think its working

Is there anyway i can check to make sure its working?

thnx

• How do I remove the the padding so the channel names are pushed more towards the left?

Also is it possible to make it fit the whole channel name or will I have to rename them?

I'd also like to thank KiddaC for this beautiful skin.

pOFJfiH.jpg

• Ev0 Number of tuners. I will look into it and post in the mods section. Video Resolution space... I will have a look and amend if necessary.

pitfall . Toppicks. Did you get this working in the end?

wcarlos - EPG padding. This has been an issue for a long time. I raised a pull request about this last year on openatv's github regarding this. There is a component for that screen that you can adjust the service padding. (which i do), but then they also wrongly add 10 pixel padding in the component when picons are turned off. Which throws all the skin designers padding out. They don't seem to want to fix it though. Dsayers has given you a work around though.

freefall12321 - This is caused by the fact openatv and openvix use different components for the image backup screen. Why they are different ... god knows. But anyway they clash.

In /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1080

skin.xml

Comment out the vix include line. I think a couple of my releases I might not have commented that line out.

That 'include' in skin.xml is only needed if using openvix.

Code
    <!-- <include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1080/vix.xml" /> -->

darkdevil85 Yes my skins are only English. But your box should convert most text to what ever language you are using. The only things that will not convert is my custom components used on things like the time.date text.

hispanico957 ... Toppicks... Where are you going wrong? You are not following the instructions. For my new skins the cron to run is

skyscraper.sh

skypicker.sh

for example

0 9 * * * /usr/script/skyscraper.sh

*/30 * * * * /usr/script/skypicker.sh

You seem to be getting confused with some of my older scripts or some of chab's scripts

FrancHR none of my work exists on github. I am a one man band. All my IPKs are usually on the first or last post of each of my skins. Just use 7zip software to extract the ipks to see the source files.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• FrancHR none of my work exists on github. I am a one man band. All my IPKs are usually on the first or last post of each of my skins. Just use 7zip software to extract the ipks to see the source files.

Ok, thx for the info. We have added some skins...
    slyk-onyx works well, for example.

• all fine for installation.

i'm getting systematic crash if i try to make a complete backup using this skin.

i have used the po file posted (i'm italian)

not a problem, i can switch to the default openatv skin to make a backup and switch back.

this is just to inform

my fault you have specified that button codes is different and work only for new builds.

i have a custom 6.1 build from 1st march 2018 (replaced a function).

so time to make a new build for me or do you have a suggestion (older version with button codes working)?

enigma2_crash_1546860264.log

i've read on the other topic you're at hospital.

meanwhile i've compiled a custom version of openatv 6.2, all fine with this build as expected.

get well soon bro.

• hi kiddaC Just one question where I put the EPG SELECTION MOD I can found it in the box.....

thanks

Great sky Q skin.

You're not the first that has asked me that today.

Make sure you use the right version. This currently only available for openatv and openvix.

Copy the correct EpgSelection.py to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

reboot your gui. Your coloured buttons should now show different text.

Edited 2 times, last by KiddaC ().

• thanks mate..... great work.. just one question I read that u help people via teamviewer regarding the JEDI MAKER STREAM... I can't make it work.... :( I put the skin on my box but... I lost and stuck (I'M NEWBIE)

• *Note for openvix user you will need to uncomment the vix include from skin.xml after install. There is a screen that clashes with openatv so has to be a separate.

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q-1080/skin.xml

<!-- <include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q-1080/q-vix.xml" /> -->

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!