Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,427 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 141,831 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• dniestre

Volume Text

opendhdf seems to be missing the component VolumeText but does seem to have valioVolumeText

2 options that might fix it.

in q-general.xml

<screen name="Volume" ....

amend

<widget render="VolumeText"

to

<widget render="valioVolumeText"

Alternatively - just upload the attached volumetext.py to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer

• Hi mate I had slykQ installed nicely and went messing with the some of the xml files, box bootlooped so I deleted skin folders as recommended. Now box boots fine with default skin. Only problem is I want to reinstall your skin but I get error "refusing to load file enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080_1.07_20190110_all.ipk as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080 (1.07 20190110).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

• Hi mate I had slykQ installed nicely and went messing with the some of the xml files, box bootlooped so I deleted skin folders as recommended. Now box boots fine with default skin. Only problem is I want to reinstall your skin but I get error "refusing to load file enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080_1.07_20190110_all.ipk as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080 (1.07 20190110).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Either in telnet use the command opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080

Or just install the v1.09 ipk instead.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

you don't need to delete the entire skin folder if you are faffing and boot loop.

You just need to either undo your amend in the xml file you were working on, or 2 look at your crash logs to try and see what the error is and try and correct it.

This is why its best to do little amends bit my bit. Try it, see if it works.

Another way is once you have installed the skin just save a copy of the skin folder to your computer then you can just copy over the original xml file if you buggered something up.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi KiddaC

I am using your *NEW* SLYK 1080 R19 skin version 2.06 on a Vu plus duo 2 using openvix.

When I manually run the toppicks script the toppicks only change when I restart the box for some reason, I have never had this in your previous skins.

Do you have any advice to resolve this?

Thanks

Josh

• I'm also having this problem on ViX 5.2.022 but have been busy at work and haven't had time to delve into it.

Toppicks is obviously working and changing the graphics but the skin doesn't update until you restart GUI.

My first thought was that OpenViX had broken something again but I can't see anything obvious in the changelog.

I've noticed it in Slyk 1080 R19 and SlyQ-1080. Haven't had time to try Onyx.

Thinking about it though, this has only started happening since I added the new Onyx 1080.

• on openatv, it will cache the images until you fully exit out of the menu.

But when you go back into menu it should then change.

If vix is caching the images all the time, then i don't know what i can do other than trying to write in a clear cache. But I have a feeling that wont work either.

• Hi

Had the same issue, but in my case all these toppicks stopped.

Slyk 1080 R19

Onyx 720 ( My main skin)

Chabs skyq

Reflashed the box 5.2.014, Onyx 720 with toppicks 3.03 which worked until I performed a software update .

I reflashed back to 5.2.006 with Onyx720 and epg mod and Movie planner mod.

Interesting that the issue affected both Kiddac and Chabs skins.

mutant 51

Slyk Onyx 720

Int 500 gb hdd

Vix Base build 5.2.006

Edited once, last by KiddaC ().

• Hi every time i go to view a recording or a download video it will crash and i will get a crash log using open vix reinstalled everything about 10 minutes ago everything else working great using the latest version of the skin slyk1080 from the skin download page.

• Hi KiddaC I have an issue with the slyk1080 skin its working fine but after a while the rewind and fast forward buttons don't work & you can't use the arrow keys either as they don't work.

I have a solo 2 running open vix & zgemma h7s running open atv both running your skin.

is this something you can look into please

thanks again

• dniestre

In them 3 screens as found in q-infobar.xml, q-channel-selection.xml, q-epg.xml

there will be code like this

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Pixmap" pixmap="q-icons/hd.png" position="1635,146" size="45,30" alphatest="blend">

<convert type="ServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>

<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />

</widget>

You need to compare openatv python files with your openhdf python files to see what is different.

As that is a <converter>, you need to look in the converter folder of that images repository on github.

The easiest way to find these is to google "openatv enigma2 github", "openhdf enigma2 github"

https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/tree/6.2/lib/python/Components/Converter

https://github.com/openhdf/enigma2/tree/master/lib/python/Components/Converter

type="ServiceInfo"

so that is the file you are looking for ServiceInfo.py

Now cause this is a quick easy one. I have used winmerge software to compare the 2 files.

They are both actually identical for both openatv and openhdf for there latest builds. Are you using a latest build?

So.... there must be another problem.

In q-infobar.xml I was asked recently to put in a 4k icon.

This meant the code became this.

So 3 different icons are conditionally shown in this space depending on the video/stream size.

Ii looks like I never updated the other screens ... channel select and epg to also have this 4k option. So they act slightly different...These 2 other screens are.. if HD size show hd icon, else show sd icon. (that should have been if not SD show HD... but the code needs changing anyway to include 4k)

Now looking at the serviceinfo.py python component code. There seems to be a gap in which icon is shown.

< 720 show SD icon

>= 721 < 1980 show HD icon

> 2160 <= 3840 show 4k icon

So there is dead mans land between 1981 and 2159

In fact further research into this.

The channel size of ZDF hd is 1280 x 720

http://en.digitalbitrate.com/d…pid=11110&live=61&lang=en

There is no code for height = 720 either. Fools.

< 720 show SD icon

>= 721 < 1980 show HD icon

> 2160 <= 3840 show 4k icon

This code needs to be

< 720 show SD icon

>= 720 < 2160 show HD icon

>= 2160 < 4320 show 4k icon (4320 being 8k)

open vix nearly get this right. But strangely have the 4k from >= 2100.

And all of them seem to have wierd values for IS_1080, IS_720, IS_576, IS_480

Edited 16 times, last by KiddaC ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!