Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,430 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 144,065 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Remove toppicks...

q-menus.xml

<screen name="menu_mainmenu" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent" title="Main Menu">

<panel name="menu-2panel" />

</screen>

or if you still want the menu in the left column

<screen name="menu-1panel">

<ePixmap pixmap="q-toppicks/hero.jpg" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" zPosition="-1" />

<panel name="logo" />

<panel name="time" />

<panel name="tv" />

<panel name="q-title" />

<panel name="leftnav" />

<panel name="rightnav" />

<panel name="template1" />

<widget source="menu" render="Listbox" position="90,545" size="364,535" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="mid" backgroundColorSelected="select-darkblue-bg"

selectionPixmap="2018-selectbars/q-menu.png" itemHeight="78" font="Regular;33" transparent="1" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showNever" zPosition="3" >

<convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">

{"template": [

MultiContentEntryText(pos = (15,0), size = (334,78), flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER, text = 0, color = 0x00ffffff, color_sel = 0x00ffffff, backcolor_sel = 0x0000437c)

],

"fonts": [gFont("Regular",33)],

"itemHeight": 78

}

</convert>

</widget>

<panel name="nav-gradient"/>

<panel name="toppicks" />

</screen>

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

dniestre the reson why its impossible to make skins work in multi images is just this non standard among image builders even if they

all build from Open Alliance

I higlight the code word with yellow that needs to be replaced.

Most OE-Alliance images use IsHD but you can change to this options below and see if it helps.

<convert type="ServiceInfo">VideoWidth</convert>

<convert type="ValueRange">721,1980</convert>

<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Pixmap" pixmap="q-icons/hd.png" position="1635,146" size="45,30" alphatest="blend">

<convert type="ServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>

</widget>

• I have used the options suggested by seagen and it worked. What KiddaC says makes sense.

I don´t have 4K box.

thank you very much to both of you!

• Official Post

No problem allways nice to be of some help but at the same time you what jungle KiddaC is going trough when people of all types

of images want his skin :) and there are no standar for skinner to code from.

It would be so easy for them to just chose one set and go with that

• Just for curiosity, in the original XionHDF skin it is just like this:

<widget alphatest="blend" pixmap="XionHDF/buttons/ico_hd_on.png" position="255,53" render="Pixmap" size="48,48" source="session.CurrentService" zPosition="2">

<convert type="XionHDFServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>

</widget>

<ePixmap alphatest="blend" pixmap="XionHDF/buttons/ico_hd_off.png" position="255,53" size="48,48" zPosition="1" />

regards

• and you will notice they use a custom serviceinfo. That has probably been corrected

Strange that though. I tried making a custom serviceinfo myself yesterday for my skins and for some reason it just wouldnt pick it up. Kept saying it didn't exist.Might have to seen what that chap has done.

• Official Post

No problem skin takes well under 10mb with toppics :)

So you should have enough with space left

• Hey Kiddac, I have been trying for the past couple of weeks to get toppicks to update the images but to no avail. I have followed and refollowed your instructions to the latter with everything being pretty much exactly the same but it just wont seem to update. I have also searched and scoured on here trying to found a solution but couldnt find one, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im currently running it on my zgemma h2s with openatv 6.2.

Also, thanks for the all the work and continued updates on your skins and plugins, you have no idea how much of a relief jedia maker xtream has been to simplify things.

• Slyk Q 1080

All of the above, double and triple checked.

I also tried manually changing the root file via FTP to the exact same as your own but it still stays the same

Thanks for the help

• Have you tried manually running the script.

Menu > Info Panel > plugins > job manager.

or assigning a remote control button to it for testing purposes.

Menu > setup > usage and gui > hotkey setup

• Finally. I've been trying for so long to try and get that fixed.

Manually running the scripts via job manager did the trick. I don't know why I didn't think of doing that. Ah well live and learn.

Thanks for all the help and quick replies Kiddac, very much appreciated

• yes but manually running it, doesn't mean the cron is correct.

If you reboot your gui, do you get new images?

Just tried full reboot and gui reboot and the images are the same.

But honestly this doesn't bother me to much. It was mainly seeing the same images constantly that was driving me insane.

I mean If there is a fix for the front I'd be very grateful but if not I can cope with doing it manually now and then.

• if you have want me to have a look via teamviewer. Just give me a shout. I am around all evening.

and did you do this bit (this was relevant to some openatv 6.2 builds)

OpenAtv seem to have removed the automatic symlink for crons again.

So to make sure it is setup correctly first time around use the cron manager via the menus to setup your first cron.

menu > Info Panel > Plugins > cron manager.

once you done that once, you can edit the cron file manually.

This might be what your problem is.

you only have to do one random entry. save and reboot.

i.e

0f4e5cc27a24.png

then manually edit the cron file

dc70a58b2c5a13a745c.png

e810481c8315ed00a31e.png

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!