*UPDATED* Slyk Q 1080 (Install - FAQs)

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 35,486 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Apologies, I broke openvix with my last release.

Should now be fixed. New files on post 1

v1.35

You might need to delete my skin folder to continue to get your box in a usuable state again.

/usr/share/enigma2/[my skin]

Of all the things never to break in a skin. Infobar and message boxes. :pleading face:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• OK first one to get a bit of code refresh. (I am working with openatv 7.2 images - so hopefully I am not breaking openatv 6.4 or vix images)

New main skin file on post 1

Fixed locationbox - by removing the ok button callback

Added in new information screens
    Added in new help pages

Adjusted the skin parameters as openatv now bloody override these offsets. i.e ChoicelistName. Whats the point of parameters if they override them.

Wrote in some conditional screens depending whether old or new variables

Added blank elements to get around the completely unnecessary locationbox mandatory elements. Nothing is madantory its up to the skinner.

• V1.39 Slyk Q Skin

I think we are getting somewhere now towards fixing these openatv choicebox issues.

Here are some place where there are choicelists

Channelselect settings menu
    Instant record
    Channelselect record
    Multiboot

and post any comments in the general skin thread
    Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

• V1.40 Slyk Q Skin

Another quick amend. I renamed the help menu screens wrong. Which meant openatv new help screens would have overwritten the old openvix help screens.

comments in the general skin thread

Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

• v1.43 Slyk Q Skin

Smaller button font to fit larger text

Added new openatv software update screen

Added a few scrollbars to some lists

Fixed information screens and added PictureInformation screen (information > receiver > info button)

Playing around with message box resize code

github updated

• KiddaC

Moved the thread to the trash.
  • toppicks ipk has now been updated on new post.

Totally new version and new scraper

Shared skin components now been updated on first post

My picon renderer will now pick up channels that have a suffix of sd/hd/fhd/uhd/4k

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!