Golden Interstar Xpeed LX Clas 2 FLASHING Firmware with rs232 ?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,646 times. The last Post () by panas88.

• Howdy folks !

I have a problem with Golden Interstar xpeed lx class 2 ! I upgraded the firmware and

I lost the power in the house so that resulted in a DEAD Box,

Anyone here that can tell me the pinout on the serial connector here ?

There are 4 pins, normaly you need only 3 : TX, RX, and gnd.

Second problem is that the program I use for flashing is asking for either firmware in format: ( abs )

or firmware in format : ( .bin ) Any ideas how to proceed would be welcome.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes you all.

Cordially

Civil Engineer

TG:Santa_Reindeer_Sled:

• Seppel11 ! Thanks for the advice but my problem is still I have no screen display at all

from the box so I have to use RS232 and what to name the folder when there are three files in it,

I do not know. It needs to be called ( .bin ) I cannot find any files with .abs part from Golden Media Wizard Vote 2

which I have the original burner program.

• try it via usbstick copy folder xspeedc to usbstick rename noforce in force put it in your device power off put power on end press power button on the front ,if this not work download try with the same with the bootloader good luck

• Hello,

i have the same problem my receiver start but show only booting nothing else.

Can you please give me more information how to fix my receiver ?

Thank you for your time.

• Your problem panas88 may be different from the op's one.

Try flashing your receiver again with another image and/or another usb stick.

Disconnect any devices (usb hdd etc) before flashing.

Flashing guide is here

Images are here

• Hello,

Before my box crashed i had install on it an open pli image, so when i sart the box i get Golden interstar logo with booting........ and thats all.

I try deferent images, 4 deferent usb sticks with maximum capacity 8GB but nothing..

When i start the box usb blink 4 times and then nothing happend.

I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you very much !

• xpeed class s2 is linux enigma 2. there is a factory image for him. link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/…7fl/ncam.aarch64.zip/file

if you do not get it back in function, I think you'll need the help of the service.

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!