Diablo cam twin wifi and ccam

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,439 times. The last Post () by tvsat92.

• Hello

I have a little problem with my new diablo cam twin wifi rev 2.6 firmware unnderworld 2.30. I tried to insert the string of my line in cccam.cfg . I have two line , The first question is , the diablo cam read two line like this format ? c:example.dddns.net 12000 username password and c:example2.dddns.net 5300 username password ? I've configured the wifi and the ping is ok , The second question is the diablo cam read a internet line or the line must be local with server local? ?ve configured the config.xml con priority emu , auto pmt off and caids to caids what is the configuration of this caids? i'm italian . Another question , the file with irdedo seca put them on or off ? Sorry for my english and sorry for question but there is not much information on this card. after many attempts I could not make it work .. do you have a guide or file or something to help me?

Thank u so much

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!