KiddaC Skins - Mods

There are 247 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 39,175 times. The last Post () by dsayers.

• you need to edit s-extras.xml

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1080-r19/s-extras.xml

<!-- infobar layout -->

<!-- 1 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr -->

<!-- 2 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr with picon -->

<!-- 3 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later -->

<!-- 4 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later with picon -->

<screen name="InfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">

<panel name="Infobar-layout2" />

</screen>

49d7bc1.png

or

<!-- infobar layout -->

<!-- 1 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr -->

<!-- 2 = 2 programme style with tuner and snr with picon -->

<!-- 3 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later -->

<!-- 4 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later with picon -->

<screen name="InfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">

<panel name="Infobar-layout4" />

</screen>

cc9cfb5f7b425073b.png

edit file.. Save file

Reboot gui

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Why you want a copy of the original skin when you can just install the original?

The skin you are asking about is a ported version for Blackhole Image.

I can promise you that KiddaC original version have a much better quality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Thank you my friend

But I like the black hole image. I hope it will be modified to work on Python 3 images

The original knife, I tried it and it is beautiful, but I think this one is more beautiful

• I've been tinkering with skins the last few days and managed to change button code on V-Skin 1080, V-Skin-Red 1080, Slyk 1080 r19, Slyk Onyx, and SlykQ

This shows coloured words instead of buttons. I managed to copy some of the button code from Simple 1080 skin

channel select col.jpg

epgcool.jpg

5002_0_19_E32_7ED_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230219112007.jpg

Example of the button code

Attached is

skin_user_ xml files

simply sent the xml file to etc/enigma2

This will work with other skins alough the colour may cause issues ie blue skins I have tried to change the font of Blue button .

slykbuttons.jpg

I was thinking of maybe using a generic border button bar.

Send XML file to etc/enigma2 and restart box

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!