KiddaC Skins - Mods

There are 247 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 39,250 times. The last Post () by dsayers.

• Nothing wrong with experimenting dniestre. It's your box and you can do what you like. But what is the point of a mini me infobar that doesn't actually show any info. Seems a bit pointless to me, not knowing start and finished times and not having a mini summary. Maybe I am just used to normal infobars.

In my country we have a provider with an infobar skin like that in the official box - it was like a challenge to me. By the way i like small, clean and simple infobars.

regards

I quite like that, would probably look nicer if you had stream information next to the timeline bar though.

• MOD super slim infobar v2:

1. infobar with picon, progress bar, clock, starting time, remaining time and (running) event name, channel name and icons;

2. the (running) event description was moved to second infobar;

3. next event and start time in second infobar;

4. it was tested only with 220 x 132 picons.

Coy the files to "/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q-1080/"

regards

• I Dniestre regarding your 2 version ..mine mod that you builf form mr at

KiddaC Skins - Mods

nust be revised ??

Thank

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• <woltlab-quote data-author="hispanico957" data-link="https://linuxsat-support.com/thread/134853-kiddac-skins-mods/?postID=477253#post477253"><woltlab-quote data-author="dniestre" data-link="https://linuxsat-support.com/thread/134853-kiddac-skins-mods/?postID=477092#post477092"><p>MOD super slim infobar v2:</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>1. infobar with picon, progress bar, clock, starting time, remaining time and (running) event name, channel name and icons;</p>
    <p>2. the (running) event description was moved to second infobar;</p>
    <p>3. next event and start time in second infobar;</p>
    <p>4. it was tested only with 220 x 132 picons.</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>Coy the files to "/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q-1080/"</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>regards</p>
    </woltlab-quote><p>I Dniestre regarding your 2 version ..mine mod that you builf form mr at</p>
    <p><a href="https://linuxsat-support.com/thread/134853-kiddac-skins-mods/?postID=473466#post473466">KiddaC Skins - Mods</a></p>
    <p>nust be revised ??</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>Thank</p>
    <p>Hispa</p></woltlab-quote><p>Hi</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>If everything is working fine there is nothing to change. The <u>Super slim</u> v2 have some differences compared to v1.</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>Regards</p>

• well firstly you will have to find what the screen is called.

Turn on debugs in logs

go to that screen.

Then look at your last log in /home/root/logs

By the looks of it though, it isn't calling a screen its calling choicebox screen.

ps. this thread is for mods to do with my skins. Not general skin questions.

And posting mods for alternative iptv plugins in my threads is not great either.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Toppicks mod for Vskin-hd and Vskin-1080.

This is for v-toppicks.xml only I couldn't add v-toppicks2.xml maybe KiddaC can add it in future.

Alll I have done is added vskin-hd and vskin-1080 skins using KiddaC toppicks files.

Download and install the attached enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-toppicks-mod_3.04_all.ipk

Then download the zip folder for your skin:

vskin-1080-toppicks.zip for vskin-1080

vskin-hd-toppicks.zip for vskin-hd

Send vskin-gfx folder and v-toppicks.xml to your chosen skin in \usr\share\enigma2\

You will need to ucomment the toppicks import in skin.xml in /usr/share/enigma2/skin name

You can find a guide for editing crontimers here *NEW* Slyk 1080 R19 (Install - FAQs)

• Hi Folks,

I've been messing around with the channel selection page on the slyk 1080 skin. Made some slight edits to the EPG page also.

Firstly can I just say well done to KiddaC - super skin and the code is written nice and neatly. I don't know anything about code but just had a play with it.

Changes made:

Moved the "NOW" event to the top of the screen .

"NEXT" & "Later" is down the side and made them slightly bigger. Added EPG scrolling.

Changed a few of the font sizes also.

In settings change number of rows to 12.

Added the selected channel name to the top of the screen. Done this to the EPG page also.

9f9f45.png

I had to edit the channelselection.xml, epg.xml & main_template.xml files. I've attached them for anyone that wants to use my edits.

Note: that I've removed the slyk/sly logo (myicons folder) from the skin which suits better with the channel name written across the top instead.

Please backup your files before replacing them with mine. I'm not an expert so there may be errors there that I haven't noticed.

Thanks,

Lad.

• Mod looks great. I have screen looking like the above pic less the eps tabs. I have placed the epgselection.py file in relevant folder and renamed epgselectionold.pyo

Ive noticed there isn't an extras.xml folder on this skin slyk-q 1080

How can I get the epg tabs?

Regards

• Apologies for the dumb question, but what folder can we find the "o-epg.xml" file? Tried doing a search for the file but couldn't find it.

Also just wanted to give KiddaC a BIG thank you for this amazing skin. Perfect modern flat design and colours - exactly what I was looking for and everything is neat, clean and well-designed all round. Also, it was hard to find a skin that supports the OpenVix image, and this ticked the box. I'll be trying to change the infobar by fusing an infobar from another skin as my own little mod/project as the SlyQ style is a bit clunky for me. Other than that, this is the BEST skin I've come across. Is there a way to donate/support your works?

EDIT:

Ignore my embarrassing question. Located in: /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-onyx-1080/ (for those amateurs like me). Looks even better now :) Personally I think this should be incorporated as the default into the skin.

• :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:Hi KiddaC,

I've tried to install the latest 2.16 onyx skin but it's failing on me (2.12 seems fine)

I'm on the latest Openvix 5.2.0.40

Trying the command line to force it to install states it's already installed.

Cheers Fontana

cb9e57cf53.png

Update :

opkg list enigma2-plugin-skins*

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-onyx-1080

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Only worked didn't it...

Read the bogging manual eh. (opkg)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!