AMIKO A4 Combo: settings, tuning, questions

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,882 times. The last Post () by nozorrog.

• Hi,

is there an easy way to import E2 list channels and sat bouques into my A$ COMBO.?

I'd appreciate very much a suggestion.

Thanks in advance and regards

B.

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

:tv:

• Thanks nozorrog,

last question. May I use directly Vhannibal or Morpheus E2 settings copied on my USB?

Regards

b.

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

• Yes.

Thanks nozorrog, but it happens that directory Vhannibal isn't recognised from external usb.:unhappy: Must I rename directory like "enigma2"?

In addition I've update my dec to 1.0.42 version. but in a special menu channel list I've tried to import successfully embedded E2 list but is four LNB 13,19,28e, and so on.

I wonder how to put Vhannibal settings fittings for A4 dec.... I'm more familiar to modify this kind of list with "Setting Editor" program.

I look forward to receiving your replay.

Have a nice deay

B.

Hi I've in my decoder A4 Combo google play store doesn't work always white screen.

Someone has already meet this bad behaviour? I've also update FW to 1.0.42 but nothing changed.

I look forward to receiving suggestions.

Best regards

b.

Hi I've just update my Dec A4 Combo , I wonder how is possible to add and leave programs from "Preferiti" section...

Best regards

B.

Hi nozorrog,

at the end I've find how to import, it was enough to change name to Vhannibal dir, to "enigma2" on the USB key.

Thanks fot your patience.

Best regards

B.

• nozorrog

Changed the title of the thread from “AMIKO A4 and Launcher Spark2” to “AMIKO A4 Combo: settings, tuning, questions”.
  • Hi nozorrog,

I face up with a problem after importing new channel list SAT + DTT.

I don't manage to descramble DTT prem* using OSCAM.

In my channel DTT list I see double CH numbers, could I delete all DTT section at all before performing "automatic DTT channels discovery" (F1)?

Thanks in advance and regards.

B.

• Hi ,

in my box I 've an issue on my Play Store program, always white screen.

May I have a version on a box where is running fine?

My version is 6.7.1

instead Google Pay Service ver. 19.6.29 (020300-278422107)

I wonder if is it correct.

Have a nice day

:GMlinuxsat1:

• master G

Added the Label General Support
  • I All,

I'm trying to use TIVUSAT card in my Dec Amiko A 4k, form your point of view, better thing is to use MCAS apk or Oscam?

For MCAS is there a special setting on keys?

I look forward to receiving your replay

• Hi,

Can we update the software online? If not, what would you suggest?

How to install OSCam amiko A4k and update oscam last version and config oscam?

How to tuner config for usals?

Is there software for editing channels for this model?

I just bought this device and I have no knowledge or familiarity with setting it up and working with it. Which country is this device made of?

• You can find all needed information about your new STB on this forum:

https://www.sat-support.tv/forum/viewforum.php?f=208

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!