Best way to reshare an unlimted C line

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,672 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Reading through the threads I believe I can use

(A) cccam server

(B) oscam server

to create accounts to share my C Line. Are these the only 2 ways of sharing?

Rather than create an ubuntu server could I use my Zgemma H5.2TC running either Cccam or Oscam to share my line or isn't the box powerful enough?

Edited once, last by adamsm ().

• Yes the line is mine.

It's to share with my family and friends which equate to 10 people. (as they used to use a certain provider which kept glitching and service going down for days on end) so I thought I'd have a bash. At least then they would have stable service.

If I'm not allowed to post asking questions about this then apologies in advance and please delete my post. I know how to set each server up I just wanted to know of there were other alternatives or if I can get away with using my receiver box which is always on rather than having to use a spare PC or laptop

• I'm not sure you understand what i was asking bud.... do you actually have the card that you intend to share with your family using c lines created from your server? or is this a c line that you have already have acquired and now you want to share it with your family?

If it's the first one then you could use either CCcam or oscam as a sharing server.... if it's the seond option then i doubt that the person that gave it to you or supplied it will allow re-share of it.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I can purchase an unlimited re-share line which I can renew on a monthly basis with a provider I have found that's sharing their actual cards. I've been testing my box with a single C line all week. This works out a cheaper option than purchasing 10 x C lines from other providers around. And I have the safety that if it's rubbish I can cancel the monthly subscription.

The provider has offered to install everything I need on a VPS server (I don't know what the setup is but I know it's not oscam or cccam) for an additional £150, but for 10 users I think that's excessive cost wise, so that's why I wanted to set up my own server and get it working before I purchase the monthly subscription if that makes sense?

• So this payserver is going to sell you a line and then let you rehare it as many times as you like..... it will be the first one ever!!! payservers just don't do things like that bud, although if you give them a £150 of your hard earned cash then i suppose they will tell you anything to get the money off you.

We don't offer support to members who use payservers bud so this thread is now closed....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!