Redlight Fusion 10 channel 8 channels gone this morning

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,191 times. The last Post () by chano.

• thanks my friend

do i need to add anything else into my configs as Dorcel Tv keeps freezing up?

i have updated Oscam to v11488

cheers

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Inspiral

dont know my friend, the config works like a charm on my box, probably its a problem of signal on dorcel's transponder.

check the quantity of signal you receive, if its less than 66% you have problems

le azioni dicono che sei!

• Inspiral

dont know my friend, the config works like a charm on my box, probably its a problem of signal on dorcel's transponder.

check the quantity of signal you receive, if its less than 66% you have problems

Dorcel-Tv 92%

i must have made a mistake possibly? i will look tommorrow mate

what receiver are you using & which version of Oscam?

cheers

• Hi

I've held off on buying a V6 card, been advised this by a very reliable source.

I've checked with my supplier and the Redlight cards have been V6 since around October, last year. I didn't realise they'd already switched!

So you'd need to get clarification from the guys on the forum, who are using oscam, to find out if they are actually sharing the V6 card or just using the card for their own personal use.

The distributors have said, V6 Cards can tell if they are being shared. More than 3 simultaneous shares triggers the strike system. Three strikes and you're out. Remember, killed cards can not be returned or refunded, and will only be killed if used in CS, so be very careful, if you do decide to buy one.

The only way to be guaranteed hassle free viewing is using the card in a SMiT Viaccess Secure CAM

What do you think?

• im up & running using these configs..

will see how it goes regarding goin boooom( 3 strikes )

[global]

logfile = /var/log/oscam.log

clientmaxidle = 0

unlockparental = 1

nice = -1

maxlogsize = 0

waitforcards = 0

preferlocalcards = 2

dropdups = 1

lb_mode = 10

[reader]

label = redlight

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci0

caid = 0500

detect = cd

ident = 0500:050F00

group = 1

emmcache = 1,1,2,0

lb_weight = 300

• master G

Added the Label Viaccess Cards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!