Skin Pingu-NavyBlueFHD by fhroma

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,856 times. The last Post () by saidor.

• VU+Skin Pingu-NavyBlueFHD by fhroma SKIN ONLY FOR VTI !!!!!

Hello. Last weeks, I played to rework my Pingu skin.

With the help of my colleague ciacho007 / hearty thanks / I tested it a bit

more accurate verification will go under your eye. As usually, I point out that it is purely amateur work, so no crying and hanging dogs on me as something will not be your way.

I would especially like to thank my colleague Zdzisław22 for allowing the use of his converters and renderers, as well as for the weather plug used in the skin and weather screens that are practically his authorship.

I hope that thanks to the fact that the weather is based on the WeatherMSN v.NP plugin, this skin will not bite with BlackHarmony.

In addition to the weather in skin, I added the latest version of the Airly Polska plugin and ultimo 4k skin lcd by kol HOMAR80 and animated weather icons.

Skin I called Pingu-NavyBlueFHD .SKIN ONLY FOR VTI !!!!!

• VU+Skin Pingu-NavyBlueFHD by fhroma SKIN ONLY FOR VTI
    1. I threw the airly plugin from the installation and added only in the userskin version of the weather with airly
    2. I added 2 channel lists on the left
    3. Fine adjustments in secondinfobar
    4.Instalka in .ipk you can also uninstall the skins in the VTI panel but skin uses converters from Black Harmony and did not check how the system will behave after uninstallation if it was also installed Black Harmony so that you can suspend the uninstallation

• VU+ New Skin Pingu-NavyBlueFHD by fhroma SKIN ONLY FOR VTI !!!!!   Wersja V2 06.01.2019

Hello. Last weeks, I played to rework my Pingu skin.

With the help of my colleague ciacho007 / hearty thanks / I tested it a bit

more accurate verification will go under your eye. As usually, I point out that it is purely amateur work, so no crying and hanging dogs on me as something will not be your way.

I would especially like to thank my colleague Zdzisław22 for allowing the use of his converters and renderers, as well as for the weather plug used in the skin and weather screens that are practically his authorship.

83ca0e512173e6c0548a905b791a7258.jpg

b3810c37be13cd20med.jpg

es0wg2.jpg

Currently everything is beautiful but future installation of my Black Harmony skin may result in overwriting components and improper Black Harmony. I will try to update the skins so everything is ok but it will be safer to use either BH or Pingu.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PING I WANT TO PURCHASE A BLACK HARMONY TO THE WHOLE UPDATE

Greetings

Skin I called Pingu-NavyBlueFHD .SKIN ONLY FOR VTI !!!!!

Who wants to let them test and submit comments and suggestions.

Wersja V2 06.01.2019     https://www.sendspace.com/file/trnzw6

Edited 2 times, last by ZYGA ().

• VU+Skin Pingu-NavyBlueFHD by fhroma SKIN ONLY FOR VTI
    1. I threw the airly plugin from the installation and added only in the userskin version of the weather with airly
    2. I added 2 channel lists on the left
    3. Fine adjustments in secondinfobar
    4.Instalka in .ipk you can also uninstall the skins in the VTI panel but skin uses converters from Black Harmony and did not check how the system will behave after uninstallation if it was also installed Black Harmony so that you can suspend the uninstallation

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!