Meo sport tv 1 stopped

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,806 times. The last Post () by moustafa86.

• Update,

Checked sport TV1 today and its back working again. I made no changes to my configs so its a complete myster

It was during the football game, between Sporting and Porto. At the end of the game began to give.

They altered the length of the ecm during the game.

• Hi all,

I have been running Meo in my alien mini for the past 2 years with Ncam 1.1. Recently Sport TV1 won't clear. Sport TV 2 , 3 etc are OK. Checked the card in the original box and its fine.

Any ideas.

As its Nagravision kudelski could be tinkering with cak7 on test with meo, thus the reason official recievers are ok when tested.

Ecm length changes should not really affect viewing via oscam unless ecmwhitelists or ecm header lists are used on the server but i could be wrong...best to check logs when the channel does not open.

Updating to latest oscam or ncam is adviseable tho as nagravision cards do go through a lot of changes i have noticed, last option is opening a support ticket on the oscam streamboard or search on the board for similar tickets which i,m sure you guys may have already done.

Ecm length changes should not really affect viewing via oscam unless ecmwhitelists or ecm header lists are used on the server but i could be wrong...best to check logs when the channel does not open.

i give you a free hint ;) with the ecm lenght change comes also a change in encryption at MEO. thats enough free advices now

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!