28.2 astra

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,022 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Two packages bud.... and i have just now thought of a third... Premier Sports SD

BT sports is twelve channels in total that can be shared if you include BT sports extra 1 -6 and the two mosaic channels.

Racing UK has now become Racing TV which is only one channel... Premier sports is also just one channel.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• should I sell my VU solo 4k box?

no, you can still use it for foreign packages with a motorized dish or iptv.

most have moved to iptv now that card sharing has died.

I have got Nvida Shield TV box with 3TB HDD using as plex but what I am missing is live sports channels. I will appreciate if you can recommend me source for full 1080p or 4K sports channels please?

I have tried few apps but results were quite disappointing to me

• I will appreciate if you can recommend me source for full 1080p or 4K sports channels please?

Only way to get these is via illegal sources, which we won`t recomend or use your own official card for a foreign satellite package with oscam.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have invested money on satellite system but I hardly watched or enjoyed it enough. (Especially 4k channels)

I have got two satellites, one for 28e and second one to 19e. but I can find any watchable 4k contents. I will appreciate your help, otherwise I will try to sell my solo 4k box. AS I dont think if any of these channels will ever comeback. As has lost the battle forever

• Most sat platforms transmit original usa/uk movies/series which are English speaking so its as simple as changing audio to English.

I imagine 4k will soon be implemented more widely, more so by streaming than by satellite, now that 8k is just a "bend" away

so I wouldn´t be in such a hurry to "throw in the towel " just yet..

• Most sat platforms transmit original usa/uk movies/series which are English speaking so its as simple as changing audio to English.

I imagine 4k will soon be implemented more widely, more so by streaming than by satellite, now that 8k is just a "bend" away

so I wouldn´t be in such a hurry to "throw in the towel " just yet..

I have got two satellite dishes, one 28E sky and second one 19e German and VM connection with C tuner.

Everything is dead but I still watch free sky channels BBC one, news and channel 5.

Is there anything else watchable on any of above satellite or vm?

• I don´t actually watch much "live TV".

Saying that , there is football on seven nights a week if that´s your cup of tea.(it´s not mine)

There is a channel just about for every taste and interest so I don´t understand you stating that ¿ everything is dead?

Your 19.2ºE dish isn´t restricted to German only..in fact I´d be as bold enough to say that M+ (Spain)

leaves most other platforms behind in timely programming quality and choice..

Only your good-self knows what you consider "watchable", for example I have never watched channel 5(UK),

very seldom using German/French/Dutch or any other channels/platforms..

In short, I have always been more interested in the hobbyist side rather than the actual viewing side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!