Full hd glass 17 issue

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,006 times. The last Post () by asaad-1963.

• Hi team
    Im new on Linux and I als for help I have vu+ solo 4k wih open antv 6.1
    I got a proble with skin glas hd 17, I just was setting picons and I cant show kn the info bar, after that the menu on this sking appears like fist photo, the I deleted folder(backup first) but I realized that is no the correct way of removing skin so I put back the folder but now I can remove from plugins menu even i can not instal again
    Anyone has a suggestion for resolution this problem?
    I wanna put again this skin and have normal menu as glass hd 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• hi,

what you can do is, if you have installed skin as IPK tjan you can remove this via green button>uninstall plugins>skins, but if you have installed manually than you can delete skin via usr/share/enigma2, but first you have choose the original skin from image after that you can do what i have written.

• <p>First I delete se folder of skins but when I try to reinstall it doesn’t work just says 0 packages instalet, so then y move the original folder to enigma path, bit now it’s does appear to revome that sking on plugins <br>I remove the glass 16 with the correct process and reinstall again and everything work ok</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk</p>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!