Suggest enigma2 Box upgrade for iptv

• :good-morning31:

I'm currently running a tiviar alpha plus box on openatv with kiddac's recent skin and plugin which I must say are excellent. Got sat feed and iptv running on system however the box seems to struggle with the high end iptv streams. Looking to upgrade box with one that will cope better with iptv . Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• You need to be looking for one with decent memory to cope with the streams and a decent processor. I run the Xtrend ET8500 and find it excellent. If you look at the specs for that and a box similar to that should do. See hxxps://wxw.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/digital-receivers/xtrend

• Mutant HD51 is one of best sellers: Please login to see this link.

Enigma 2, has Kodi and QT Stalker plugin for IPTV.

Please login to see this link.
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• ...and you have this incredible deal for Zgemma H7, with the forums sponsor, if you're a bit of short with cash - which I am running for a while and haven't failed me in any way yet!

And I tested the living daylights out of it... :laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1: Can't miss! :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"