How to Multistream ZeonBud T2-MI 4.8°E & Abertis package on Hispasat 30 West

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,588 times. The last Post () by dex71.

• Hello people. I need your help. I'm trying make abertis 30w in my open blackhole image. I think I do everything in guide but still open channels. I installed in multiboot one backup openatv and ciefp settings with this active, and all channels work very well. But do this in my favorite image, i can't. If someone can help me, I thank you so much. Please

• a few corrections...

the astra-sm telnet command, will work only in images,that contain astra-sm in the feeds. in other, the user has to install it manually.

and the name of the script, is abertis and not albertis

Hi, I have an old image on my Vusolo so i cant download the file via telnet ,How can do install it manually?

• Much ingested in getting the hispasat30w it took more then two days of reading through the forum, here have seen some program that seem to me that I can still go on but Iam confused here about this instruction of permission755 what it mean and how to go about it.Iam a user of enigma2 on topfield tf7700hd pvr.

• A million thanks so far for the help given. I have the softcam you described and here want to know if to put it in tmp or usr folder? and can u please direct me to have to have auto update softcam keys and where to place to? intested in afn channels . relying on u

peace :smiling face with horns:

• Official Post

I have the softcam you described and here want to know if to put it in tmp or usr folder?

I havn`t described any softcam here, so i`ve no idea what you are trying to install or how to do it.

have auto update softcam keys and where to place to? intested in afn channels .

Please start a new topic in the softcam keys forum for this question.

• Hello, I've been trying for ages to open these channels without success, if anyone can help would be great! I have a Zgemma H7 and I have followed the procedure in page 1 (although I was not sure if I needed to use the arm or mips version, but I've tried both and still nothing). I have the correct keys and what is even strange is that using Vhannibal settings, it recognises the channel the encryption and the key but the screen is black, if I use the ones from Ciefp I don't get anything. I use OpenATV 7.2 image. Any help??? Thanks!!

• Hello, I've been trying for ages to open these channels without success, if anyone can help would be great! I have a Zgemma H7 and I have followed the procedure in page 1 (although I was not sure if I needed to use the arm or mips version, but I've tried both and still nothing). I have the correct keys and what is even strange is that using Vhannibal settings, it recognises the channel the encryption and the key but the screen is black, if I use the ones from Ciefp I don't get anything. I use OpenATV 7.2 image. Any help??? Thanks!!

Greeting.
    I think you are looking for channels on the wrong bouquet.
    As far as I saw in vhannibal's settings, those channels don't exist, they only have sid channels. You can't watch abertis through those sid channels. The channels must be streamrelay.

Insert my settings without modification and try the channels from that bouquet from the picture, if you have done everything correctly, the channels will work.

• Thank you!!! It works, although it does not open all the channels but I think it's because they have changed something. I also found out why it didn't work, so if someone else has the same problem knows what to do: basically when I copied and pasted the bouquet into the settings that I have created, it removes the correct ip address from localhost to 0.0.0.0 (I'm using DreamboxEDIT).

Thanks again Ciefp for your great work!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!