How to Multistream ZeonBud T2-MI 4.8°E & Abertis package on Hispasat 30 West

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,505 times. The last Post () by dex71.

• a few corrections...

the astra-sm telnet command, will work only in images,that contain astra-sm in the feeds. in other, the user has to install it manually.

and the name of the script, is abertis and not albertis

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “How to Multistream Abertis package on Hispasat 30W” to “How to Multistream ZeonBud T2-MI 4.8°E & Abertis package on Hispasat 30 West”.
  • master G

Added the Label Article
  • Hi there!

I'm still working on an abertis installation with this little octagon sx88+

As yet I only receive channels of these transponders: 11653 H and 12631 V.

1st question: Can you confirm, that these channels are FTA and not BISS encrypted?

I really would like to have Real Madrid TV, Cuatro and Telecinco , can someone assist me?

Probably my OSCAM does not work correctly combined with the spanish transponders. Regular BISS channel decoding works fine...

Here is my OSCAM log. I would be more than grateful, if someone is able to find a solution.

Have a fantastic day!

John

41db7bf348.jpgd87eb6416dcfb871ce26c3b4.jpgI

• Mate, 1st of all thank you very much indeed for your reply.

Let me be more detailed... I receive the transponders 11653 H and 12631 V.

The following channels appear nice and clear: La1HD, LA2HD, Antena 3HD, la sexta HD, neox, nova, clan hd, tdp hd, kiss , clan, mega, trece, energy, boing.

As you said and as far as i know shows the oscam.log: key not found, yeah, so all the channels i receive at 30 west are FTA?

Other regular BISS channels like RTP3, or ERT Greece at position 39 EAST work well with my OSCAM. I'm a bit irritated at the moment...

John

• Nope. I must admit that I was puzzled and got lost...

At this time i can confirm, that my OSCa** is doing a good job on that little sx88.

But my lamedb file seems to be inclomplete. I'm still working on a solution.

• Hello,

anyone here with an octagon sx88+, who receives all Abertis, tdt transponders, or at least Cuatro HD ?

Please contact me I'm very interested especially in this channel!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

John

• Hey buddy, thanks a lot for your response!

Especially for the pictorials ;)

Probably it is not possible to receive all transponders because this octagon sx88+ is no enigma2 receiver.

I will keep on searching and keep on editing and let you know what happened later on.

Sunny site up , happy sunday everybody :D

John

• in this context:

Maybe someone knows...

Concerning the SX88+ you have this filesystem:

1st the basic filesystem, 2nd with opened home folder, 3rd with opened home/etc where i put the astra folder. Is this the correct place within the SX88plus ?

8c49e52fdf38.jpg13cb65c53380ec2f73.jpg296808bb6e908a842aa.jpg

And because it was not possible running that command :

Code
    opkg install astra-sm

I manually transferred 8 astra sm files: control, data, debian binary, postinst, postrm, preinst, prerm.

what about the abertis script in the astra folder ? Can anyone confirm a working version for octagon sx88plus?

Maybe all these questions are bullshit because i already receive the 2 transponders, so all is working. But what the heck, why i do not receive any other transponder?

.... still working on it and very grateful for helpful advises! :)

Cheers

John

• you do not have to install astra-sm package. the receiver has an closed sourse o.s and the way that decodes those channels is different than enigma2 receivers.

also, if a few of them are working,than the way to work them has done.

and because you are asking for lame.db files... i also do not receive all those channels (because of dish size) , and also i do not own the receiver.

the lame.db that i usedis the one that is in the package that published a long time ago...

• georgeflu :

Thank you ery much for your support and your helpful answers.

ciefp :

Would it be possible, that you provide your astra.conf file?

This is the only missing file I need from you to complete your package, so that i can test your settings.

As yet they do not work for cuatro...

If I take a closer look at your lamedb file I can detect:

transponder:

0ce42bd6:ea74:0001

s 11222000:30000000:0:3:-300:2:0:1:2:2:2

From your posted picture we can see that cuatro is PID 703 at transponder 11222H (the transponder entry above)

But the corresponding service entry in your lamedb does not match.

It shows:

06A7:0ce4b104:ea67:0000:1:0

Abertis PID 703

p:ABERTIS...

This service entry leads us to a completely different transponder:

0ce4b104:ea67:0000

s 12548500:29600000:1:3:-300:2:0:1:2:2:2

Here is no channel called cuatro.... and that cannot work.

Or do I get something wrong?

I'm still working on it.... ;)

sunny site up

John

• Unfortunately your files did not help me.

There is no more inside for me than the transponders 11653 H and 12631 V. I can do whatever I want.

My conclusion at this time: SX88plus 2 transponders work, no more.

If anyone is out there with an octagon SX88plus who is receiving more, please contact me. I'm still eager to find out more!

Have a nice eve everybody!

John

• Just wanted to let the audience know...SX88plus needs no astra folder, no astra.conf file nothing... just a working userbouquet file .

But nevertheless still receiving only 2 transponders, although I got strong signals for all transponders. Always between 90-100%

Still looking for the cuatro channel ... :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!