JEDI MAKER XTREAM on Dreambox DreamOS Images

• Even a friend of mine was interested in the jedimaker on Cvs ..

It happened to me with xcplugin and other plugins, and I had resave it like this with the timer.

Code
    1. https://dreambox.de/board/index.php?thread/19522-dm7080-plugin-etimer-callback-error/

However, the skin must also be fixed, I believe that the cvs does not take the font="jediregular;36" in the skins fhd at the widget _config _menu etc. , but this is my thought

Eg.:

Python
    1. - # self.timer.callback.append(self.downloadgetfile)
    2. + try:
    3. + self.timer_conn = self.timer.timeout.connect(self.downloadgetfile)
    4. + except:
    5. + self.timer.callback.append(self.downloadgetfile)

I had run tests on 3 sources, but the skin was still correct, I can also insert them if someone wants to try.

Unfortunately I do not have a box to try and I can not help you

:(

The post was edited 3 times, last by master G: ## moved into its own thread ## ().

• Thanks Lululla this eTimer is just crapp so i extracted the enigma file from dreamos and as i supected there is no eTimer there

so it will never work.

But the code you inserted will that replace the eTimer?

Because with this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

self.updateTimer = eTimer()
    self.updateTimer_conn = self.updateTimer.timeout.connect(self.updateStatus)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant make it work but if we add your code suggestion it might do the trick all we have to do is make the timer function

under stand the eTimer name and we should be out of the woods.

The skin problem is an easy fix i have skinned my version in to my skin isntead of the plugin skin because i like it better

when i use KiddaC SlyQ skin that plugin have the same look as my STB Skin its this eTimer fucktion that drives me crazy :smokelots:

I have a couple of goood guys that are willing to chrash the boxes and deneme3215 have beed helpfull

and in the end i just have to go and buy me one of those Shitboxes ;)

• in xclite v.2.0 is Eg.

# from enigma import eTimer

Python
    1. self.Timer = eTimer()
    2. try:
    3. self.Timer_conn = self.Timer.timeout.connect(self.TimerFire)
    4. except:
    5. self.Timer.callback.append(self.TimerFire)

I think this is a trick, because it works, at least I have not read the opposite

Find on 3 file

addbouquet.py - update.py - plugin.py

sorry for my bad english :)

• Does this timer work for both OE2 and OE2.5?

• Could you download this plugin.py file and insert the code at the right place?

Files

• plugin.zip

(1.59 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )
  • Could you download this plugin.py file and insert the code at the right place?

as I wrote before, the timer is in 3 files if I'm not mistaken

addbouquet.py - update.py - plugin.py

please i send pm to you

for the rest wait for KiddaC to see if it's right, I'm not very good at it

;)

• Yes we should wait for KiddaC its his baby and i hope hes taking care of him self a few days since he has been in bade shape.

• Yes we should wait for KiddaC its his baby and i hope hes taking care of him self a few days since he has been in bade shape.

I'm glad you work now.

:thank_you2:

the problem on dreambox (cvs) here.. this crash on DE v.6 OE2.5

Thank's seagen for support

• Well we have or to be honest Lululla cracked the eTimer crapp so we are past that and i got JediMakerExtream loading and somewhat working

in OE2.5

But the stupid crapp box dont understand the way Plugin is skinned.

It crash on textoffset, vkey and infokey also could not find font path.

When i did fix that and remove some code

All menus work, can do custom settings like chose other location for playlist.txt

all button function for red green yellow and blue button works fine

But now it crash the moment screen switch over to bouquets window where you select what

channels you want to create bouquets from

So if someone that are used to skin plugins for OE2.5 images hade a look accully this amazing plugin would work even in the walkin dead images ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by KiddaC ().

• How long did you come with the Plugin Lululla ?

I have come so far as to start and read the Playlist but now it chrash when loading screens with channels

Here is a screenshot of the chrash info

And here is the version i use now.

Please login to see this attachment.

• i don't really know what your doing, but that looks like an error in the default skin, not my plugin skin.

There is no align="center", its either valign or halign.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• DreamOS

OE2.5 Experimental Images

I have solved a lot of error...

any advice ?!

addbouquet.py

Please login to see this attachment.

• What file set of JediMakerXtream are you using?

Could you upload your version so we could have look at the files?

you are one step further than me :)

• Nope i have dropped it for sometime are doing some other work but when thats finnished i will dive back in to this again :)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Skins and Plugins. slyk-1-hd, v-skin-hd, slyk-q-hd, slyk onyx enigma2 skins and Jedi Maker Xtream.