VU+solo stuck

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 758 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I’m not at all sure what some things mean like flash etc so pls help on this too my VU+solo2 is stuck on one channel remote is working longer on it and on box but lost all channels how do I get them back:crying1:

• Official Post

Did you add or update anything on the box to make it stuck ?

Its not clear whether this is a vu+ solo or vu+ solo 2, which model is it ?

Which image (openvix, openatv, black hole - etc) and softcam (cccam, oscam,mgcamd - etc) were you using ?

In a browser type the ip address of the box to get access to openwebif plugin. From here you have all sorts of info about the box. You can also use this as a remote control.

Before you flash a new image you must backup the configs that access the place you get your channels. If you don`t, everything will be wiped for good.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!