DM 500HD and DreamUp

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,944 times. The last Post () by felix dias.

• Sometimes this does not work!

If you load an original image into a clone...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I opened the control panel of windows 10 and noticed that in devices and printers, the dream500hd is installed with a yellow triangle (solve problems);

When clicking on this triangle, the information appears that the dream has no controller.

Is it because of this lack that dremUp or JapharFlasher does not work?

• Yes - how did you install Japhar Flasher?

Here is a little help from yours truly:

Thanx to ToySoft for directing me to the necessary reboot of my PC, after the drivers did not install the first few times around, plus a bit of exercising of my little grey cells... After a bit of wrangling - I succeeded... This really does work, unlike the previous versions I tried long, long ago, when I was stuck in a similar fashion...

1) One must install the drivers first, then the flasher starts, and if it can't connect - restart your PC, unplug everything USB-wise, try again. It worked in my case.

2) The trick was to retry, if you fail the first time around: direct the re-installation of drivers by choosing the C partition, then it found the drivers and then it all worked!

3) Also, thanx to somebody saying to untick the "LAN/Network" box in the Flasher GUI, i.e. to have the cable plugged in (possibly to detect the box) but not to use the network to flash it, I suppose...

624a0cf.jpg

The flashing is done by a mini USB cable and it is slow - but it worked!!! BRAVO, whomever wrote that! I is 'un 'appy clappy chappy, having my special box back! :)

The only weak point of it is the lack of proper procedure included with the app... ;)

But that's why you have - me...:P:laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::thumbup:

• Yeah... on the other hand, I have a "clone", I have done such a thing by a misunderstanding between me and the coder, I know browser flashing did not work and the machine had to be rescued via Japhar Flasher...

On the other hand, there are still some people who "think" that Earth is flat... They need a dogma, so they can function.

I will not start dissuading those poor sods from what they "believe in", no thanx...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Yeah... on the other hand, I have a "clone", I have done such a thing by a misunderstanding between me and the coder, I know browser flashing did not work and the machine had to be rescued via Japhar Flasher...

Yes I understood you that you poured in receiver 500HD clone image from of the original and received Error: CA NOT Found (ERR01:NO CA FOUND) ....your error is that when I filled the image from the original to your clone hath need without overloading on top to fill and the loader under the clone ssl84d and then only to overload the receiver ,and you do not need to use Japhar Flasher or DreamUP

and restore the receiver if you have-CA not found (ERR01: CA not found) it is natural to use programs such as NCF-SIM2-v3.0, Dreamup or Jafar flasher to solve the problem:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

Edited once, last by hecha71 ().

• I want to thank you, I needed this file to connect dreamUp to the box.:thumbup:

Thank you for your insistence on collaboration

• You're very welcome, m8!

Now, when you succeed - write precisely what you did, so others benefit, too... :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!