How To Flash A VU+ UNO 4K SE Linux Enigma2 Receiver

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,020 times. The last Post () by tonysakai.

• Discussion of article How To Flash A VU+ UNO 4K SE Linux Enigma2 Receiver:

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Hi...

The first image that I have installed on my receiver (uno4kse) was black Hole.

The flashing method was the same as is said in forums....

About a weak ago, I decide to flash a new image such as OpenATV 6.3 on my receiver....

I formatted the usb flash drive and send the OpenATV file to it. connect the flash to receiver and turned on the receiver with back key.... after the upgrade message appeared... pressed power to upgrade.

But it stuck on Flashing Image......

I tried 3 times more with other images.... Nothing changed.

At last, during flashing image, after the Flashing image message is appeared, I quickly disconnect and then connect the usb flash drive and it goes on..... and the new image is flashed correctly by this procedure....

Indeed, I have to do this procedure (quickly disconnect and then connect the usb flash drive when it stuck on Flashing Image) every time I want to flash any new image or backup image.

I'm using the new usb Flash drive and I format it every time that I want to flash a new image or a backup Image.

I want know...

1- What is the problem????

2- How can I fix it????

• master G

Added the Label Article
  • Take a USB stick with 2GB, then it should work, with larger ones there are always problems, try both USB ports.

Switch off the box at the on / off switch at the rear.

Insert the USB stick, switch the box back on at the on / off switch, then press the "power button" (touch button on the front) within 5 seconds. This will start the flash process

• sometimes if you are using about all of your receiver memory by having to many plugins etc and try to flash by using a large size USB flash drive, it may cause this kind of problems. As our friend said use a 2gbusb flash drive. Also use different type USB flash drive. Some are not reliable

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!