Latest FW Openbox S16_ENG_2.2AZ

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,657 times. The last Post () by Ungke.

• Latest FW Openbox S16_ENG_2.2AZ

• OPENBOX-S16-PATCH_AZ_2.6 PATCH English firmware

Support South America PATCH-box a dongle, network share! (For South American users)
    Note: The next week, published in Chinese version; Korean engineers fix CCCAM agreement to share instability

Im not sure if this or the previous is the most recent

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• OPENBOX-S16-PATCH_AZ_2.6 PATCH English firmware

Support South America PATCH-box a dongle, network share! (For South American users)
    Note: The next week, published in Chinese version; Korean engineers fix CCCAM agreement to share instability

Im not sure if this or the previous is the most recent

I would like to receive permission to download the file. thank you very much

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!