MultiStalker Pro - discussion & support

There are 1,537 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 355,024 times. The last Post () by sabrintos.

• Hello.

I didn't do anything extra..

I installed the open ATV below and transferred the .metrix skin to FHD.

I restarted and installed the multistalker below..

Seviceapp is already installed on it, I did not make any settings, it is original or I did not upload any files such as .curl or p7zip...request etc..

It was installed this way and I use it without any problems, except for multistalker and turkvod molly, I need to open serviceapp for it, including VK's.

openATV Nightly Downloads

• Whats your box?

Are you using the correct version of MultistalkerPro for your box?

BOX - ARM

IMAGES - ATV/PURE/EGAMI
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git98+f8a2afa0+f8a2afacb3-r0_all.ipk

BOX -ARM

IMAGES - VIX/OBH
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git168+7c67a590+7c67a59089-r0_all.ipk

python3-rarfile_4.1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk

BOX - ARM

IMAGE - OPENPLI DEVELOP

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git169+1f4c695-r0_all.ipk

python3-rarfile_4.1-r0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk

python3-fuzzywuzzy_0.18.0-r0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk

python3-levenshtein_0.12.0-r0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk

BOX - MIPSEL

IMAGE - OPENPLI DEVELOP

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git169+1f4c695-r0_all.ipk

python3-rarfile_4.1-r0_mips32el.ipk

python3-fuzzywuzzy_0.18.0-r0_mips32el.ipk

python3-levenshtein_0.12.0-r0_mips32el.ipk

BOX - MIPSEL

IMAGES - VIX/OBH

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git171+66a34f50+66a34f54b4-r0_all.ipk

python3-rarfile_4.1-r0_mips32el.ipk

BOX - MIPSEL

IMAGES - ATV/EGAMI/PURE

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git101+263845c0+263845c171-r0_all.ipk

BOX - AARCH64

IMAGES - VIX/OBH

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git172+c5b05ef0+c5b05efdd0-r0_all.ipk

python3-rarfile_4.1-r0_aarch64.ipk

BOX - AARCH64

IMAGES - ATV/PURE/EGAMI

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git102+25ebc270+25ebc27500-r0_all.ipk

• The one you gave at the bottom is for Dreambox Two Open ATV. Dreambox 2 is an Aaarch processor. I don't understand why it would be wrong. I gave the same one too.

I know the other ones are arm and mipsel, but the one I gave for dreambox works.

ATV/PURE/EGAMI

AARCH64

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.2+git102+25ebc270+25ebc27500-r0_all.ipk

Edited once, last by nexus01 ().

• dreambox two

This works in GP 4.2, the old one

This works on openatv 7.4

I wrote it briefly

do not delete software

Get your working backups

there is nothing for me to do

saddle plugin maker with working files for dreambox two

maybe it will work

Do not change your software every minute.

you try so hard

I am adding

Apart from these 2 images, I also have Android 9 installed.

For me it was over for the night.

Don't try to delete the image and try again.

you may not be able to

Use it with the images you currently have.

• Why are you talking about an old and unsupported version here again ? Here we are in the thread about the Multistalker-PRO version. You're just "spoiling" the discussion with your ignorance and incompetence.

creating a discussion environment

I say it's over, you still say it's over

You're dragging yourself into a debate.

you are spamming

you know what i mean

If VIP does this, normals will write whatever they want.

dreambox two

openatv 7.4 in python3 3.12.4 image

multistalker 1.1 vod not working

multistalker 1.2 vod not working

multistalker 1.0 vod working

What do you not understand about this?

Should we write in the language you understand?

do you want that

Tell me and we will write it in the language you understand.

admins moderators allow

Relax, I will write in a language you understand.

Did you understand? Is this what you wanted? Let's go further.

at the expense of destroying the niks

Edited once, last by nexx45 ().

• Uno4kSE/OpenATV 7.4

Finally updated to version 1.2 and I must say that I'm very impressed -and its now so easy to enter/edit portals too. Wow! Love this version :)

I do have a question regarding the json file though:

I have Multistalker installed on 2 tuners and I'm wondering if its possible to somehow copy the the json file from one to the other, or do I have to manually enter portals on tuner no.2 also?

• Uno4kSE/OpenATV 7.4

Finalmente aggiornato alla versione 1.2 e devo dire che sono rimasto molto colpito, inoltre ora è così facile anche inserire/modificare i portali. Oh! Adoro questa versione :)

Ho però una domanda riguardante il file json:

Ho Multistalker installato su 2 sintonizzatori e mi chiedo se sia possibile copiare in qualche modo il file json dall'uno all'altro o devo inserire manualmente anche i portali sul sintonizzatore n.2?

yes its possible to copy

• Navigating VOD is a real pain imo. Would it be possible to navigate vertically through each page instead of having to click on every vod in each page (there are six of them) before getting to the next page? There are sometimes several hundred pages as you know. Would be a nice feature.

• Navigating VOD is a real pain imo. Would it be possible to navigate vertically through each page instead of having to click on every vod in each page (there are six of them) before getting to the next page? There are sometimes several hundred pages as you know. Would be a nice feature.

Everyone has their opinion I like it the way it is now, just maybe ziko put on next release a option that change the lists faster not a title one by one but 6 to the next 6 titles

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!