MultiStalker Pro - discussion & support

There are 1,541 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 357,216 times. The last Post () by tok4r.

• One question!

Is possible to use a stremio token code from a subtitle site in MultistalkerPro?

I explain!

You must have already seen the site subdl doesn't have many subtitles in Portuguese Language, the majority of subtitles in Portuguese Language are on OpenSubtitles website or on LegendasDivx website.

It's true the OpenSubtitles website provides API KEY but it doesn't work well in MultistalkerPro (I've already tested it in several languages an it doesn't work well).

The LegendasDivx website does not provide an API KEY, this website provides a Stremio token code.

As soon as we create an account on this website, we are immediatly assingned a Stremio token code, which we can then use on some plataforms to add subtitles to the movies or series we want to watch on line.

The Stremio Token code is something like this:

Stremio token: 123456789086.b1d3a2d2a1a1af134c5359eb9cad20005

What I would like to know is if it is possible to use this stremio token code in MultistalkerPro?

Thanks

• Code
    Everything is installed in dreambox two open atv 7.4 - 3.12.4 image. Live TVs are working, but movies are not playing in the vod section or they show fast forwarding. I tried all PVR players. I couldn't get any results when serviceapp was turned off or on.
    Is there a solution?
    Thank you. good luck
    Code

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Post by nexx45 ().

This post was deleted by Lululla ().
  • Post by nexx45 ().

• Greetings. It is for informational purposes only.

As a result of my tests

hardware dreambox two gpt slot 3 open atv 7.4 - 3.12.4 version

multistalker 1.0 1.1 and 1.2 versions serviceapp installed , original skin .skin original metrix 1080 p set.

With gstplayer 5001 set, both live and vod sections work perfectly.

For some subscriptions, the TV series episodes do not work simply because of the provider.

My respects to everyone who contributed to the broadcast and production..

• Post by nexx45 ().

• Post by Bella Italia ().

• dreambox two

openatv 7.4 in python3 3.12.4 image

multistalker 1.2 vod not working

multistalker 1.1 vod not working

multistalker 1.0 vod working

metrix fhd skin neo

proof in pictures

want to deal with

Can work from morning to evening

I gave the working system with pictures.

I gave these pictures and text as information to Ziko.

no gstream in vod section

That's why it doesn't work, pay attention to the pictures, the plugin developer will understand what I mean.

Kind regards

• wget https://raw.githubusercontent.…lkerpro/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh bununla bir denermisin.!

''raw.githubusercontent.com/emilnabil/multi-stalkerpro/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh''

Edited once, last by learn ().

• i already did that

unfortunately it doesn't work

Whoever tested this plugin

They gave Ziko false, false information.

this is the thing

They still give this false and wrong information.

there is a problem and it continues

• AJPanel de Open custom Menu ElieSat Panel de Panel Biko(73) Panel emil panel by haitham panel by hamdy ahmed ve panel tarek gibi paneller var ben önce upate all panel yapıp daha sonra sırası ile panellerden deniyordum 1 panel den olmaz ise diğerinde muhakkak çalışıyor.,Bu ara bendeki cihaz octagon sf 8008 ve image ise OpenBH python 3.12.4 ,aynı şekilde Open ATV son versiyuonunda da sorunsuz kullanmaktayım.

Edited 2 times, last by learn ().

• I am writing again. latest open atv 7.4 3.12.4. In version multistalker 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 works without any problems.. live tv vod series . The reason why some of the series do not open is your provider.. Watch the video, all multistalker versions work.

• for dm one/two Captain fixed the playback with exteplayer, you just need to update the image.

I am asking you

What did you do? Come and tell the truth.

I deleted the software and renewed it and it still doesn't work.

This has nothing to do with what you wrote.

multistalker 1.2 vod not working on dreambox two

I don't know who makes the software or plug-in, but I've been trying for 2 days with no results. I've been reading what you wrote for 2 days.

There is no significant text

or openatv destroyed this

Or there are missing files in the plugin you provided.

or the video section requires additional files

From now on I will use multistalker 1.0

Everyone should use whichever works.

So far, no new add-ons or additional files have been received from the openatv team.

That's all I'll tell you

I stand behind my article

multistalker 1.2 vod episode is problematic

Whatever you do, change skins if you want.

If you want, put the working ports, it doesn't work.

finished

Edited once, last by nexx45 ().

• Hello.

I didn't do anything extra..

I installed the open ATV below and transferred the .metrix skin to FHD.

I restarted and installed the multistalker below..

Seviceapp is already installed on it, I did not make any settings, it is original or I did not upload any files such as .curl or p7zip...request etc..

It was installed this way and I use it without any problems, except for multistalker and turkvod molly, I need to open serviceapp for it, including VK's.

openATV Nightly Downloads

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!