Premium-FHD skin by MNASR

There are 383 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 68,933 times. The last Post () by Saraceno84.

• Hi to all , stuso147 it's normal that after the reboot the virtual position media/hdd is deleted. That's a virtual mount not physically present but only a simlink on flashrom. In order to have the real saving of the posters you should use a hdd (internal or external ) or an usb as mount media/hdd. As you can see on a physical media/hdd mount different dates of saving in these past days :

47IbVf4.png

this are answer :)

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/156263-premium-fhd-skin-by-mnasr/?postID=801896#post801896

Its is in my H7s hard drive no other place is it stored ?

• Hello everyone and thank you.. I wanted to report a problem I encountered in the section for viewing recorded films. The progress bar of the film does not advance and if you try to advance it it returns to the moment that the bar is blocked

Ciao a tutti e grazie .. Volevo segnalare un problema che ho riscontrato nella sezione della visualizzazione dei film registrati . La barra di avanzamento del film non avanza e se provi a farlo avanzare ti torna al momento che la barra se bloccata.

Decoder Uclan4kpro

Openatv 7.4/Egami 10.5/ OpenBH 5.4

1.jpg

• I tried it and no problem in progress bar , it advances normally.

Atv 7.4

• Ok for you and ok, not for me though... it's probably an image problem... today I'll reinstall it and tell you

• Hello. On Zgemma h11s atv 7.4, on this skin I have sound but no image from TV. It shows me everything else, settings panels, etc. After changing the skin to another one, everything returns to normal. Any ideas? I have the same problem with the Premium HD blue skin, tested on OpenATV 7.3 and 7.4, it also displays everything from the skin except the TV image :rolling on the floor laughing:

Edited once, last by Stychu ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!